Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Testing

marlin fan

Default Testing

Special thanks to Pirate 44 and Hornetmom!! and everyone else who had to put up with me about this sig!!

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

As always, fantastic work, P44.
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!

spiveyrat

What software are you using, P44? Man, you are good with it!

pirate44

Thanks. i mostly use Adobe Photoshop 6.0. i have 7.0 here at the office, but ive gotten comfortable with 6. i used to put the frames together for the animation on GIF Movie Gear. but since ive gotten used to using Adobe ImageReady 3.0, i only used GIF Movie Gear for the frame timing. every once in a long while ill used AutoCAD 2002 for some complicated drawing and then render to BMP and edit on Photoshop.
    from time to time ill convert video files to animated gifs by using a conversion program i found.

thanks for all the compliments.

coachingislife

Originally posted by pirate44
    Thanks. i mostly use Adobe Photoshop 6.0. i have 7.0 here at the office, but ive gotten comfortable with 6. i used to put the frames together for the animation on GIF Movie Gear. but since ive gotten used to using Adobe ImageReady 3.0, i only used GIF Movie Gear for the frame timing. every once in a long while ill used AutoCAD 2002 for some complicated drawing and then render to BMP and edit on Photoshop.
    from time to time ill convert video files to animated gifs by using a conversion program i found.

uhhhh what the heck did all that mean? lol

onfirebball05mustang

lol, looks great, guys! Keep up the good work 44 and the great posting, marlin!

Originally posted by coachingislife
    He lost me at "putting frames together" seriously, great signature

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

pirate44

Originally posted by coachingislife
    shh...the trick is to act like you know what your doing and people will believe you. throw in a few acronyms and fancy words and viola, you have people fooled.

pirate44

Originally posted by 44INAROW
    He lost me at "putting frames together" seriously, great signature
    animations like the cartoons on tv, are made by a series of drawings (frames) and displaying them at a particular time to create the illusion of a moving object. its kind of like a digital version of the old movie reels.

lepfan

shh...the trick is to act like you know what your doing and people will believe you. throw in a few acronyms and fancy words and viola, you have people fooled.
    Or you could just ask Kyle...he knows everything.

onfirebball05mustang

Originally posted by lepfan
    Or you could just ask Kyle...he knows everything.
    yeah he's my hero! gag gag

Bandera YaYa

Hey, I know how to put frames together !!!.....I have several grouped together on my dresser, a few on my sofa table and more on my night stand.........

onfirebball05mustang

Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
    Hey, I know how to put frames together !!!.....I have several grouped together on my dresser, a few on my sofa table and more on my night stand.........
    and the illusion of moving comes from the cold ones in the fridge, right??

I think you need to change your screen name to Einstein after all that
    "GO MEAN GREEN"
    When we're bad, we're good. When we're good, we're BAD !
    767-380-38

Looks great!!! I can't wait until I get my new one!!