Letterman

Default Some 7 on 7 Information

I don't know if anyone has posted this or not, but here are the regional tournament sites.

http://texasfootball.com/7on7_schedule.html

All-American

Cat your Dad was a pretty good track star in Freer when he was in High School. I know. I was on the same team.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

Letterman

Yeah Phil. I've heard the stories. He and my uncles were pretty good athletes.

All-American

Yes. Richard Baldesweiller was a good weight man and was great. Johnny Elkins was magnificient in both track and football. I remember we had a tough game with San Diego for district one year and the San Diego receiver caught a long pass and was running to score (it was 12 to 8 in favor of Freer at that point). Johnny came across the field and knocked him out of bounds as the third quarter ended at the Freer 2 yard line. A big play? You bet as San Diego three times tried to run at our big defensive line and got nothing. Then on fourth down they tried a short pass which was incomplete as the QB was rushed. Late in the fourth quarter Freer moved for another td with Johnny mainly doing the damage and scoring as Freer won 18 to 6. A great team effort I admit but a splendid performance by Johnny Elkins.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

Letterman

Yeah Phil, I really wish I could have seen him play. He was a special athlete. Too bad he is no longer with us. He was a great guy.