Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    All-American

Default Gasoline in Sinton $2.199 a gallon today!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

*** Ejected Player ***

That sucks

pirate44

Geez louise!! please tell me this is a delayed April 1st prank.

All-American

Originally posted by pirate44
    Geez louise!! please tell me this is a delayed April 1st prank.
    I wish it were Pirate. I just drove by the Circle K and that was it.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

*** Ejected Player ***

It's only 2.06 - 2.09 here

pirate44

Originally posted by Phil C
    I wish it were Pirate. I just drove by the Circle K and that was it.
    in that case, ill be lookin for cheaper stuff on the way home from work. thanks for the update.

All-American

The Diamond Shamrock and Exxon across the street from it are still $2.09 but I look for them to go up to Circle K price tonight or tomorrow.

Phil C Cares!

marlin fan

been $2.19 since saturday

grrrrrrrrrr......

Originally posted by Phil C
    I just drove by the Circle K and that was it.
    Strange things are afoot at the Circle K....

I Praise God For Every Second He Gave Me To Wear The Name Jasper Across My Chest

All-American

saw gas in Victoria today at $2.19...man that is high...hear it's going to be worse than what was expected ...
    STATE CHAMPIONS 1973, 1974, 1987
    STATE FINALISTS 1970, 1975, 1985
    1986, 1993, 1998, 2004

Manck

The lowest I've seen in Sherman today was $2.14 after the 3 cents off with the Kroger card. Even Wal-Mart was $2.09 yesterday, and $2.18 this afternoon.

Insane. Of COURSE this happens right after I buy an SUV.

pirate44

couldnt find anything below 2.19 in Corpus Christi. but by the time i got to Taft, i found only 1 place with 2.09 gas. and the gal was changing the sign to 2.19 just as i pulled up. but the pump sid 2.09 so i filled every last drop i could fit into that tank of mine. if i had empty coke cans, i woulda filled those too.

OnceABuc

Perhaps if we weren't so close to all those gasoline refineries around here we wouldn't be paying one of the highest prices in the state (not)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pirate44

Originally posted by OnceABuc
    Perhaps if we weren't so close to all those gasoline refineries around here we wouldn't be paying one of the highest prices in the state (not)!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i know it. who woulda thunk