All-American

Default State Farm Lone Star Showdown Continues This Wednesday!

For a 1/2 point as the Lady Longhorns face the Lady Aggies on Wednesday Night in Austin. I think that Texas still has 4 ladies hurt from the bench accident. As of right now Texas is leading 8 to 3. Texas needs two more points to win the showdown and the Aggies need seven points.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

All-American

Tonight is the night. The Lady Aggies will have to be favored due to the Lady Horn injuries suffered in the bench accident.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

All-American

Texas wins 3 to 0 and gets the 1/2 point in the State Farm Lone Star Showdown. Texas now has 8.5 points and needs 1.5 points to win. Texas A&M now has 3 points and needs 7 more points to win.

Due to the bench injuries I thought Texas would not be able to beat the Lady Aggies but a great perfomance by the CAT and defense plus the one bad inning the Aggies had gave Texas the win.

Thank you PPHSfan and Keith7!