Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rockdale Tiger

Default Baylor Lady Bears Do It!

They will be playing the winner of Tennessee/Michigan St.

pirate44

im hoping for a Tennessee matchup

All-American

FINISH THE JOB!
    Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
    kep is always 100% serious. He doesn't joke and doesn't like people who do.

All-American

congrats lady bears....good game...just one more to go....someone has to represent the big 12 since noone else could
    "Those who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security deserve neither..." Ben Franklin

All-American

Way to go Lady Bears...we'll tell Tennessee to take it easy on you in the finals...

GO LADY VOLS...
    STATE CHAMPIONS 1973, 1974, 1987
    STATE FINALISTS 1970, 1975, 1985
    1986, 1993, 1998, 2004

All-American

Originally posted by gobbler grad
    Way to go Lady Bears...we'll tell Tennessee to take it easy on you in the finals...

GO LADY VOLS...
    BRING ON THE SPARTANS!
    Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
    kep is always 100% serious. He doesn't joke and doesn't like people who do.

Rockdale Tiger

lol, somebody put their foot in there mouth a little too early!

one more win! finish the job! sic'em!

BU97

I personally was looking forward to a Tennessee match-up to get revenge for last years loss. But I'll take it anyway that we can get it! Sic 'em Bears!!

All-American

I hope the Bears can win it all but no matter what I am so happy that it won't be either Tennessee or Connecticut!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

I actually watched both of those games....(first basketball game I have seen this year).

I was going for Baylor, of course. I didn't really care who won between Michigan and Tennessee...but I found myself cheering for the Spartans.

That Tennessee coach just downright scares me!

All-American

Default HOW ABOU THAT!

HOW ABOUT THOSE ESPN AND OTHER EXPERTS PREDICTING THAT IT WOULD BE A TENNESSEE VS LSU FINAL SHOWDOWN IN THE COLLEGE WOMEN'S FINALS IN 2004!!

BEST WORSE PREDICTION WE EVER HAD!!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

rhs78

Cool

CONGRATS TO THE LADY BEARS-GREAT GAME,AT LEAST THEIR WILL BE A DIFFERENT CHAMPION THIS YEAR. FINISH THE JOB LADY BEARS

JasperDog94

At least we won't have to worry about Tennessee getting any "phantom" calls with no time left on the clock.

All-American

Originally posted by JasperDog94
    At least we won't have to worry about Tennessee getting any "phantom" calls with no time left on the clock.
    Amen! Also non-phantom calls too.

Phil C Cares!