Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    *** Ejected Player *** HighSchool Fan's Avatar

Default Fox news in Dallas

just reported that the Pope has passed away. what a truly sad day it is.

lepfan

Fox news is not always accurate....

Originally posted by lepfan
    Fox news is not always accurate....
    no news is always accurate

lepfan

Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
    no news is always accurate
    true, but Fox is famous for it's onesided view of news and jumping the gun on stories.....

Originally posted by lepfan
    true, but Fox is famous for it's onesided view of news and jumping the gun on stories.....
    they are alot better than MSNBC or ABC news

and it wasn't them that jumped the gun saying that gore won florida and turned the election into mess

lepfan

I don't watch ABC or MSNBC either.... I am a CNN fan myself...just personal preference...but, none of them are perfect.

All-American

they are alot better than MSNBC or ABC news

and it wasn't them that jumped the gun saying that gore won florida and turned the election into mess

WRONG..... Fox news is the most one sided of all...owned by Rupert Murdoch...come on.....its like saying Anne Coulter isn't biased.
    "Those who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security deserve neither..." Ben Franklin

pirate44

best bet is to stop watching tv news. ive been calling Miss Cleo and i get all the information i need.

JasperDog94

Here we go again...

They don't refer to CNN as the Communist News Network for nothing. Foxnews does have some anchors on each side. At least you know that going in instead of NBC, ABC, and CBS (Rathergate) telling you that they're impartial.

Originally posted by JasperDog94
    Here we go again...

They don't refer to CNN as the Communist News Network for nothing. Foxnews does have some anchors on each side. At least you know that going in instead of NBC, ABC, and CBS (Rathergate) telling you that they're impartial.
    i couldn't agree with ya more.

All-American

i couldn't agree with ya more.
    Lets see...here are some comments from Fox and both sides....This is on a point- counter point after the State of the Union on FOX.

"This is a big vision. This is a bold agenda!"
    vs.
    "President Bush did a magnificent job!"

So which one came from the Liberal side? If you guessed the magnificnet job then you win. I thought a point-counterpoint would be a little different. Like hearing someone if favor of, and someone against. That sounds like a fair and balanced report on Fox anyway. On an average program Here are some word counts...give or take a few....Hannity 2086...Colmes 1261. Seems fair right. And why would CNN be a communits network...because they tell the truth, and not always, but usually. They dont just tell the part that makes the right look like an angel sent down from heaven. Well guys there you have some facts to look over. I reported...you decide.
    "Those who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security deserve neither..." Ben Franklin

Originally posted by rockdale80
    Lets see...here are some comments from Fox and both sides....This is on a point- counter point after the State of the Union on FOX.

"This is a big vision. This is a bold agenda!"
    vs.
    "President Bush did a magnificent job!"

So which one came from the Liberal side? If you guessed the magnificnet job then you win. I thought a point-counterpoint would be a little different. Like hearing someone if favor of, and someone against. That sounds like a fair and balanced report on Fox anyway. On an average program Here are some word counts...give or take a few....Hannity 2086...Colmes 1261. Seems fair right. And why would CNN be a communits network...because they tell the truth, and not always, but usually. They dont just tell the part that makes the right look like an angel sent down from heaven. Well guys there you have some facts to look over. I reported...you decide.
    i've decided that CNN wouldn't know the truth if in hit them right in the face. well, they probably know the truth, but it's against their company rules to present them.

All-American

i've decided that CNN wouldn't know the truth if in hit them right in the face. well, they probably know the truth, but it's against their company rules to present them.
    and fox does such a fantastic job....and they were even right about the pope today weren't they. And the reason I love argueing with you guys so much is you throw opinions everywhere you go. Lets hear some of these lies. I am sure you have watched it before you decided it was filled with lies. Surely you can offer more than your opinion.....unless of course Fox has taught you to throw your opinion as fact and represent it as such.

On another note, where have you been....we havent talked in awhile. How has work been going?

Let's not start this up again!

i working more than i should again that's for sure.

i quit watching hollywood paid for news channels years ago. i want to just see the news and then form my own opinion.

how has your job been going