All-American

Default You all just keep on!!

I have to keep reminding you that this is a 3A High School Football Web Site! Don't you know that that is what it means! 3A High School Football! Knock Knock! Earth to 3A Football Web Site! There have been assorted discussions on world conditions completely unrelated to football, baseball and softball discussions, and threads on final four in basketball and even a thread on MEN's Soccer for crying out loud! And that is just a small sample. Come on people! Get with it! 3A HS football!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

rhs78

Cool

football talk is a little slow these days Phil !!!!!!!!!!! some have to fill their days up with things other than 3-a football!!!!!

All-American

Originally posted by rhs78
    football talk is a little slow these days Phil !!!!!!!!!!! some have to fill their days up other than 3-a football!!!!!

Got cha! April Fool!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

rhs78

Cool

good one phil, but its so true,there is so little football to talk about these days, i'm ready for football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Phil C
    Got cha! April Fool!

My, my....aren't you the prankster today!

Rockdale Tiger

lol....ok Bill

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

Thank you for reminding all those other folks, Phil. I, for one, would not dream of posting something other than 3a football.
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!

Panther Ross

Default Re: You all just keep on!!

I have to keep reminding you that this is a 3A High School Football Web Site! Don't you know that that is what it means! 3A High School Football! Knock Knock! Earth to 3A Football Web Site! There have been assorted discussions on world conditions completely unrelated to football, baseball and softball discussions, and threads on final four in basketball and even a thread on MEN's Soccer for crying out loud! And that is just a small sample. Come on people! Get with it! 3A HS football!
    Man, last time I checked football season is over and it is pretty hard to talk about 3a football when it isn't even footall season.

pirate44

put the bait out there Phil C. someone always will bite

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

Originally posted by pirate44
    put the bait out there Phil C. someone always will bite
    LOL! At least two so far today.
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!

All-State

Hey, some former 3A football players have started spring football at their respective colleges! Three from Austin County will be scrimmaging today at Rice University. How's that for current 3A football discussion??? Go Owls!

147 days until 2-a-days, Phil (There's my 3A qualifier in order to avoid the displeasure of the Godfather). Don't forget about the new "howling bear" in the form of the Lady Bears, Phil. I know you, along with a lot of us, will be pulling hard for them on Sunday.

onfirebball05mustang

Got cha! April Fool!
    i've been safe sofar today, luckily didn't fall for this one either...good try, phil! maybe next year!