Thread: What a comeback

Default What a comeback

Illinois beats Arizona is a fantastic comeback..........

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

We went out to eat. Our food got to the table about when OT started. I forgot to watch & had to wait until we got home to get the final score. Whew!
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!

Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
    We went out to eat. Our food got to the table about when OT started. I forgot to watch & had to wait until we got home to get the final score. Whew!
    Arizona had 2 crucial turnovers at the end of regulation - That was some exciting game!!

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

It was an exciting game. Arizona's waste of time with the last shot cost them the game. Will be pulling for my Michigan State Spartans tonight(one of my Dad's alma maters)!!!

JasperDog94

Gotta give it to Illinois. They really stepped up their D and pulled it out. Although I will say that the refs were letting them play towards the end.

I dont care how Stoudamire was shooting during the game, he has to at least touch the ball during that final possesion

LET'S KICK SHELL
    COWABUNGA

F.A.N.T.O.M. Physician and Speech Writer