Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All-American

Default 03-24-05 Baseball and Softball Scores here!

Tonight both the Sinton baseball and softball teams beat the Aransas Pass teams by the same score of 8 - 1 in 30AAA. Unfortunately I don't have the Ingleside vs Mathis scores.
    Last edited by PhiI C; 03-25-2005 at 09:54 AM.

Thank you PPHSfan and Keith7!

gobbler84

Cuero 5, Gonzales 11 in 8 Innings

All-American

Originally posted by gobbler84
    Cuero 5, Gonzales 11 in 8 Innings
    Thank you for the update Gobbler.

Thank you PPHSfan and Keith7!

RiverRatDad

Default 25 AAA softball

Columbia 3
    Wharton 1

The Lady Necks got 2 in the 7th, we could not put down a bunt. This puts Wharton's district record at 1-2. Lost to Needville 5-0 on Tuesday. The Lady Jays are stronger than a garlic milkshake right now. I haven't heard from 18 handicap on how they came out last night. Both Needville and Sweeny went into last night's game with 2-0 records.

winthebigone

Default 19-3A scores

(from B/CS Eagle)
    Hutto 4 Cameron 3=Hutto 5-0, Cameron 3-2 in district
    Caldwell 5 Rockdale 1= Caldwell 4-1, Rockdale 0-5

Anybody have a score for LaGrange and Giddings last night?

pirate44

Default Re: 03-24-05 Baseball and Softball Scores here!

Originally posted by PhiI C
    Tonight both the Sinton baseball and softball teams beat the Aransas Pass teams by the same score of 8 - 1 in 30AAA. Unfortunately I don't have the Ingleside vs Mathis scores.
    hey Phil C,

Ingleside 10
    Mathis 0

in 6 innings

All-American

Thank you Pirate44!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

Bellville22

Bellville 5
    Navasota 3

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

Default Softball.....

Liberty Hill 9
    Brady 0
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!

All-American

Default May I suggest we put SB or BB ahead of all scores LOL

Down our way:
    BB WO-S 11 Hardin-Jefferson 2; Bridge City 11 Orangefield 3

SB Hamshire-Fannett 9 WO-S 2--quite a surprise score
    Orangefield 6 Hardin-Jefferson 5; Bridge City 20 Anahuac 0
    BC is 50-1 in 4 games They have three different pitchers at their disposal that can pitch them to a District Championship.

Big SB game--Barbers Hill 2 Splendora 1 two of the very best teams in 3A
    Last edited by Old Cardinal; 03-25-2005 at 01:28 PM.

Starter

25-AAA
    Columbia 3, Wharton 1
    Palacios 10, Stafford 0
    Needville vs Sweeny

N 100 000 4 = 5-8-0
    S 000 001 0 = 1-4-3

In the top of the 1st with one out and after a walk, Needville's catcher (who went 4 for 4) hit a double off of the fence. Next batter hit a single, but Sweeny picked off the lead runner rounding 3rd too far. Then Sweeny threw out the runner trying to steal 3rd.

In the bottom of the 6th, with one out, Sweeny CF outran a slap hit to the SS. After a sac bunt, the Sweeny SS hit a slow grounder to 3rd and her throw was late and the CF was running all of the way and beat the throw home to tie the score at 1-1.

With two outs in the top of the 7th and a runner on 2nd, a ball was hit to the Sweeny 3B and though her throw was in the dirt, the 1B scooped it out in what appeared to be in time. The official called it safe and the runner on 2nd was sprinting home and scored. Then the floodgates opened with another error and 3 hits to open the game to a 5-1 lead. Sweeny did lead off the bottom of the 7th with a triple, but two pop ups and a called strike out ended the game.

It was a very well played game by both teams and I felt that the call at first (whether right or not, I'm not sure) changed the momentum of the game, but that is part of the game.

Needville is now 14-4 and 3-0 and Sweeny is 13-11-1 and 2-1.

I'm going to the A&M / Nebraska softball game today, so I'll update my website tomorrow.
    AMC Lady Tigers -- Back to Back 12-AAAAA Champions!
    Regional Semi-finalists (28-11)

Default Re: Re: 03-24-05 Baseball and Softball Scores here!

Originally posted by pirate44
    hey Phil C,

Ingleside 10
    Mathis 0

in 6 innings

In varsity boys, Mathis 6 / Ingleside 5

GOFOR2

My cousin is going to watch UT-Kansas along with several of her softball friends

Originally posted by 18handicap
    25-AAA
    Columbia 3, Wharton 1
    Palacios 10, Stafford 0
    Needville vs Sweeny

N 100 000 4 = 5-8-0
    S 000 001 0 = 1-4-3

In the top of the 1st with one out and after a walk, Needville's catcher (who went 4 for 4) hit a double off of the fence. Next batter hit a single, but Sweeny picked off the lead runner rounding 3rd too far. Then Sweeny threw out the runner trying to steal 3rd.

In the bottom of the 6th, with one out, Sweeny CF outran a slap hit to the SS. After a sac bunt, the Sweeny SS hit a slow grounder to 3rd and her throw was late and the CF was running all of the way and beat the throw home to tie the score at 1-1.

With two outs in the top of the 7th and a runner on 2nd, a ball was hit to the Sweeny 3B and though her throw was in the dirt, the 1B scooped it out in what appeared to be in time. The official called it safe and the runner on 2nd was sprinting home and scored. Then the floodgates opened with another error and 3 hits to open the game to a 5-1 lead. Sweeny did lead off the bottom of the 7th with a triple, but two pop ups and a called strike out ended the game.

It was a very well played game by both teams and I felt that the call at first (whether right or not, I'm not sure) changed the momentum of the game, but that is part of the game.

Needville is now 14-4 and 3-0 and Sweeny is 13-11-1 and 2-1.

I'm going to the A&M / Nebraska softball game today, so I'll update my website tomorrow.

CRHSeagle

Castleberry 10
    Bridgeport 0
    5 innings

Our stud catcher pitched in this one and did a great job with about 10 k's 2 walks and on top of that threw a no hitter. What a way to start district play.

Ray_BearKat

Down in the valley....

The Raymondville Lady Kats remained in 1st place with a 12-1 win over Hidalgo. Perfect in district 6-0.
    Last edited by Ray_BearKat; 03-26-2005 at 02:04 AM.