Thread: Gotta move

sinton fan04

Default Gotta move

I will be getting out of the Navy next week and start working for FMC Energy Systems out of Houston. I'm not from Sinton I just moved there last yr and I really loved that place. I'm orginally from Goliad. I went to school there but finished my last yr at Kenedy. In my time in the navy Sinton was the best placed I lived with the friendliest people.

Are you stationed in Ingleside right now?
    F.A.N.T.O.M. CEO

Congratulations and good luck on your move...just promise you won't change your name to Goliad or Kenedy Fan. Geez, all of these people from Cuero will be trying to recruit you too!

pirate44

Default Re: Gotta move

Originally posted by sinton fan04
    I will be getting out of the Navy next week and start working for FMC Energy Systems out of Houston. I'm not from Sinton I just moved there last yr and I really loved that place. I'm orginally from Goliad. I went to school there but finished my last yr at Kenedy. In my time in the navy Sinton was the best placed I lived with the friendliest people.
    you people listen up. this is a WISE person

sinton fan04

I am stationed in Ingleside Russ.

Well good luck and stay in touch. Keep posting, we'll keep coming back for more.
    F.A.N.T.O.M. CEO

All-American

Good Luck on your new job sinton fan04 and thank you for your support. Hope you enjoy Houston. And thank you for serving our country.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

Bandera YaYa

Yeah, thanks for doing your part to keep us safe....God Bess and hope your new home is as great as the old one!! Peace!