Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bobcatfan4life

Default Post 3/18 softball scores here

Post any 3A softball scores from tonight.

Bobcatfan4life

In 24-3A tonight Bridge City beat Orangefield 9-1.

GUT

Rice Lady Raiders 1-0 over Navasota . scored in the bottom of the 7th to win it. Way to Go Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All-American

BobCat 4 life--Did you see that strong home run by BCs firstbasemen Eleana Clinton!.... Angelia Ledford made several spectacular catches in centerfield and also led the Bobcats with two hits.
    Meagan Godwin got 16 strikeouts tonight, WOW. I look for BC, OF and WO-S to represent the District in the playoffs.

Bobcatfan4life

That was a heck of a homerun. We couldn't even come close to hitting Godwin tonight. Congrats on the win and good luck the rest of the way.(except for that one game in OF in a few weeks )

gobbler84

Cuero 1
    halletsville 2

All-American

Originally posted by gobbler84
    Cuero 1
    halletsville 2
    sounds like a good game
    STATE CHAMPIONS 1973, 1974, 1987
    STATE FINALISTS 1970, 1975, 1985
    1986, 1993, 1998, 2004

Ranger05

Greenwood beat Ft. Stockton 5-4 the lady prowlers made a nice lil comeback in the 7 inning

All-American

It isn't 3A but last night Calallen beat previously undefeated Tuloso-Midway 2 - 1in 4A. This puts four 31 4A teams tied for first with 4 - 1 records. I think Gregory-Portland and Robstown are the other two. Recent District Champion Kingsville is at 2-3. Kingsville had won the last four years but had big graduation losses last year with several of the players getting scholarships - one at Texas A&M - Kingsville (Catcher Laura Canales). You Go Laura!!

Thank you PPHSfan and Keith7!

Starter

25-AAA
    Sweeny (12-10-1, 1-0) 12, Stafford (4-9, 0-1) 0
    Needville (11-4, 1-0) 1, Columbia (13-2, 0-1) 0
    Wharton (6-8, 1-0) 6, Palacios (6-5, 0-1) 1

20-AAA
    Bellville 4, Columbus 1
    Sealy 15, Hempstead 0

26-AAA
    Yoakum 3, Edna 1

23-AAA
    Splendora 9, Huffman 3
    Barbers Hill 22, Cleveland 2

Region I
    Snyder 5, Wylie 1
    Merkel 7, Sweetwater 3

KEEP ME POSTED ON 3A SOFTBALL SCORES!!! I WILL POST THEM TO MY WEBSITE

my e-mail: bghicks@earthlink.net or bhicks@mail.sweeny.isd.esc4.net

webpage: www.sweenysoftball.org
    AMC Lady Tigers -- Back to Back 12-AAAAA Champions!
    Regional Semi-finalists (28-11)

In a non-district game... Sinton 6 Bishop 4

I wasn't at this game, but it went into extra innings. Phil, where you there?

All-American

Originally posted by pirate4state
    In a non-district game... Sinton 6 Bishop 4

I wasn't at this game, but it went into extra innings. Phil, where you there?
    Yes I was! A good game indeed. Coach V was using different players at different positions the first 5 1/2 innings and letting Jackie get experience at pitcher. She did a great job even though Bishop scored 3 runs on her. Then Coach V put in the regulars. After 5 it was 4 to 4 tie. Bishop had some good hitters. In the last two regular innings both teams had folks on base but couldn't bring them in. Bishop had bases loaded with one out but smart defensive play by the Lady Pirates to get outs at home plate retired the sides. Basically in the extra innings the Lady Pirates took control. Even though Bishop got some hits the Lady Pirates kept them from scoing the rest of the game. Sinton was outplaying them by getting players in scoring position and a questionalbe call by the umpire on a Bishop catch got the Badgers off the hook. In the ninth inning Sinton scored two runs and got the two outs to win. A great game and win. It was a good experience for both teams in playoffs.

Also in District 30AAA district games I read where Aransas Pass beat Mathis 14 - 3.

Unfortunately the paper didn't have the important Ingleside vs Goliad score. Can you or Big Daddy help us out Pirate44?

All-American

In 31AAA it was Orange Grove 17 West Oso 2

I still haven't been able to get the Ingleside vs Goliad score from last night which is an important game in 30AAA. Can anyone help?

Rainman

Great website!! 18handicap
    Softball fans should pay it a visit.
    www.sweenysoftball.org

Originally posted by PhiI C
    Yes I was! A good game indeed. Coach V was using different players at different positions the first 5 1/2 innings and letting Jackie get experience at pitcher. She did a great job even though Bishop scored 3 runs on her. Then Coach V put in the regulars. After 5 it was 4 to 4 tie. Bishop had some good hitters. In the last two regular innings both teams had folks on base but couldn't bring them in. Bishop had bases loaded with one out but smart defensive play by the Lady Pirates to get outs at home plate retired the sides. Basically in the extra innings the Lady Pirates took control. Even though Bishop got some hits the Lady Pirates kept them from scoing the rest of the game. Sinton was outplaying them by getting players in scoring position and a questionalbe call by the umpire on a Bishop catch got the Badgers off the hook. In the ninth inning Sinton scored two runs and got the two outs to win. A great game and win. It was a good experience for both teams in playoffs.

Also in District 30AAA district games I read where Aransas Pass beat Mathis 14 - 3.

Unfortunately the paper didn't have the important Ingleside vs Goliad score. Can you or Big Daddy help us out Pirate44?

Congrats on the win and thanks for the AP score since I didn't attend....did you ever get the Ingleside/Goliad score?