Thread: For Aggie John

All-American

Default For Aggie John

I don't know whether you are able to read the downlow or not but if so we are still thinking about you as you do your great missionary work and your prayers are with us as we look forward to your return.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

All-American

When is he due to return?

All-American

Originally posted by espn1
    When is he due to return?
    I am not sure but I think it is in two weeks.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

It's just a Spring Break trip. I think he gets back this weekend.
    F.A.N.T.O.M. CEO

All-American

Originally posted by big daddy russ
    It's just a Spring Break trip. I think he gets back this weekend.
    Thank you for the correction big!

Phil C Cares!