Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    All-American

Default 30AAA 2005 Softball Schedule

According to the Corpus Christi Caller/Times.

Games times are at 7:00 P.M. Also note that teams with byes will probably be playing non-district opponents that night. I will update scores on this post as I get them. Please let me know corrections if needed so I can edit this post.

March 15 Tuesday

Ingleside at Sinton Sinton 11 Ingleside 1
    Mathis at Goliad Goliad 16 Mathis 1
    Aransas Pass - Bye

March 18 Friday

Aransas Pass at Mathis Aransas Pass 14 Mathis 3
    Goliad at Ingleside Goliad 3 Ingleside 1
    Sinton - Bye

March 22 Tuesday

Goliad at Sinton Goliad 2 Sinton 1
    Aransas Pass at Ingleside Aransas Pass 13 Ingleside 5
    Mathis Bye

March 24 Thursday

Sinton at Aransas Pass Sinton 8 Aransas Pass 1
    Ingleside at Mathis Ingleside 10 Mathis 0
    Goliad - Bye

March 29 Tuesday

Mathis at Sinton Sinton 10 Mathis 0 (5)
    Aransas Pass at Goliad Goliad 9 Aransas Pass 2
    Ingleside - Bye

April 1 Friday

Sinton at Ingleside Sinton 8 Ingleside 4
    Goliad at Mathis Goliad 12 Mathis 0
    Aransas Pass - Bye

April 5 Tuesday

Mathis at Aransas Pass Aransas Pass 8 Mathis 6
    Ingleside at Goliad Don't have score but Goliad won
    Sinton - Bye

April 8 Friday

Sinton at Goliad
    Ingleside at Aransas Pass
    Mathis - Bye

April 15 Friday

Aransas Pass at Sinton
    Mathis at Ingleside
    Goliad - Bye

April 22 Friday

Sinton at Mathis
    Aransas Pass at Goliad
    Ingleside - Bye

Last edited by Phil C; 04-06-2005 at 11:40 AM.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

All-American

ttt

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

All-American

ttt

Thank you PPHSfan and Keith7!

All-American

Right now March 21, 2004 Goliad is atop the district at 2 - 0, Sinton and Aransas Pass follow at 1 -0 and both of them have had byes the first two games. Ingleside and Mathis are both at 0 - 2.

Phil C Cares!

All-American

ttt for updates later.

Phil C Cares!

Hmmmm....12:40 p.m.....game starts at 5'ish....bet the GodFather is starting to get himself in the softball mode.

All-American

Hey AP are you going to the softball or baseball games this Thursday when Sinton comes to town?

Phil C Cares!

Originally posted by Phil C
    Hey AP are you going to the softball or baseball games this Thursday when Sinton comes to town?
    Baseball unless I want my son to dis-own me...hmmmm

but I will walk over to the girls game and check on you and P4S (you know, just to be sure you are both behaving and all )

All-American

Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
    Baseball unless I want my son to dis-own me...hmmmm

but I will walk over to the girls game and check on you and P4S (you know, just to be sure you are both behaving and all )

Keep us straight AP!

Phil C Cares!

All-American

Hey AP when will your daughters be playing softball?

Phil C Cares!

Hey AP when will your daughters be playing softball?
    They are both currently playing in the ASA league in Portland. One is 12 but will be playing in the 16 & Under. My youngest is playing in the 8 & Under.

Today is one of those days...one daughter has practice in Portland at 5:30, one has practice in AP at the same time, I work until 6:00 and then have to get to Ingleside for a 7:00 game. My husband and I go in different directions and luckily the coach and a couple of other moms will give rides.

Do you have one or two boys?

All-American

I have two boys and both of them loved soccer but unfortunately there are no teams their ages. One is almost 14 and the other 12. I see you have a few years before the girls get into high school and start softball though.

Phil C Cares!

I see you have a few years before the girls get into high school and start softball though.
    True, 2 more years. When that day comes, mark my words, we will have a good team. These girls have been playing together in league and tournaments for years. They will be awesome by the time they get to high school.

All-American

ttt

Phil C Cares!

Keep us straight AP!
    Okay, switch the scores on Ingleside and Aransas Pass.

AP 13 Ingleside 5

Are you checking to see if I am awake this morning?