All-American

Default First District Softball scores from around the state

Here is a posting site for the first games by district:

Hardin-Jefferson 4 Hamshire-Fannett 3
    Orangefield 9 Anahuac 0
    Bridge City 6 West Orange-Stark 0---Meagan Godwin gets another HR

Please post the District scores as they come in--Thank you

All-American

Tonight Sinton hosts Ingleside at 7 in District 30AAA while Aransas Pass plays Goliad with Mathis having the bye the first game. This is the district opener for all teams. Hopefully the rains will nto be a factor. The weather man predicts a 30 percent chance of thunderstorms but hopefully it will not happen till well after the game to give the visitors time to get home safely.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

Originally posted by Phil C
    Tonight Sinton hosts Ingleside at 7 in District 30AAA while Aransas Pass plays Goliad with Mathis having the bye the first game. This is the district opener for all teams. Hopefully the rains will nto be a factor. The weather man predicts a 30 percent chance of thunderstorms but hopefully it will not happen till well after the game to give the visitors time to get home safely.
    Phil - The Caller Times has Mathis in Goliad tonight, giving AP the bye. Of course, they've been known to be wrong.

Originally posted by pirate4state
    Phil - The Caller Times has Mathis in Goliad tonight, giving AP the bye. Of course, they've been known to be wrong.
    P4S, our girls schedule shows us playing a double header tonight in AP against Odem/CC Academy. Looks like our first district game is Friday against Mathis.

mikecheck

According to my schedule we have Mathis at Goliad tonight and at home against AP on Friday. Sad part is our Senior ladies leave on the Annual Senior trip to Washington DC on Wednesday. They will miss a couple of district games. Our boys will be facing the same dilema for the Aviator shoot out also. I will be the announcer for the game Friday, so if you have any special requests for music in between innings, just let me know. (within reason and approved by FCC for prime time listening)

All-American

Please post your area District scores as soon as they finish playing.

Bobcatfan4life

WO-S-15, Hardin-Jefferson-6
    Orangefield will host Hamshire-Fannett tomorrow.

District standings:
    Bridge City (1-0)
    Orangefield (1-0)
    WO-S (1-1)
    Hardin-Jefferson (1-1)
    Hamshire-Fannett (0-1)
    Anahuac (0-1)

Ranger05

Greenwood has been in district for a week and half already
    they beat
    Presidio 13-0 (pitcher pitched a perfect game faced 15 struckout 13 and 2 ground balls
    Lamesa 17-2 (errors caused the 2 runs to score against us)
    Greenwood won both games

All-American

To Bobcat4life: That was a big win for WO-S. They have the potential to be explosive. I will be out tomorrow night to see OF play H-F if the weather allows. I know select team players for both teams.

Bobcatfan4life

I don't know the time for the game tomorrow. All game times on our schedule say 5:00 since we don't have a jv team. Hopefully the rain will be over by tomorrow evening. Should be a good game friday when we come to BC.

All-American

Sinton Lady Pirates beat Ingleside in 30AAA 11 to 1 in six innings.

Thank you PPHSfan and Keith7!

All-American

Other scores I have are from District 31AAA West Oso 11 Zapata 4. In Non District it was was Odem 10 Aransas Pass 6.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

All-American

In the other 30AAA softball game Goliad defeated Mathis 16 to 1.

Phil C Cares!