Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    gobbler84

Default Cuero Track: Brandon James

Today I watched this guy stumble out of the blocks and run a 10.3 in the hundred meter dash, on the mile relay this guy made up about 30 meters to give his team the when. You guys from Cuero that have seen him run, do you think he could be the fastest guy to run for Cuero High School?
    Last edited by gobbler84; 03-12-2005 at 06:54 PM.

Default Re: Cuero Track: Brandon James

Originally posted by gobbler84
    Today I watched this guy stumble out of the blocks and run a 10.3
    lol
    Last edited by mwynn05; 03-12-2005 at 07:00 PM.

*** Ejected Player ***

Wow I can't wait to see this kid's time without stumbling. His time would have to be a 9.7 or 9.8.

gobbler84

Default Re: Re: Cuero Track: Brandon James

Originally posted by mwynn05
    lol
    As you can see, there is a comma there meaning that im threw with that part of the sentence.

i got ya im laughing bc he didnt run a 10.3 in the 100 and stumble

I don't know what his time was but I do know he stumbled out of the blocks and still won...... he is fast

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

gobbler84

i got ya im laughing bc he didnt run a 10.3 in the 100 and stumble
    I'll tell you what he'll be in Sinton next week mayb you know someone from that way. Tell them to go watch him and let them tell you how fast this guy is.

I guess you dont understand that you can't run a 10.3 and stumble out of the blocks, unless there is some MAJOR wind. In case you didnt know, the national record is 10.15, that means if he didnt stumble out of the blocks he would have broken that record. That is why I think your story is embellished

*** Ejected Player ***

He probably is fast. But like I said earilier, he is not fast enough to stumble out of the blocks but still run a 10.3. That would mean if he didn't stumble his time would of been around 9.7-9.9

gobbler84

I guess you dont understand that you can't run a 10.3 and stumble out of the blocks, unless there is some MAJOR wind. In case you didnt know, the national record is 10.15, that means if he didnt stumble out of the blocks he would have broken that record. That is why I think your story is embellished
    Well actually there was major wind. We had to turn the starting points and ending point around so the runners were not running into the wind but with it. But i promise u this kid stumbled out of the bloacks and ran a 10.3

didnt Blanton fall out of the blocks one time and get up and WIN his prelim heat in the 100 running a 10.8. I had a track coach swear to me that this was true.
    "Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity."

I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.

Originally posted by injuredinmelee
    didnt Blanton fall out of the blocks one time and get up and WIN his prelim heat in the 100 running a 10.8. I had a track coach swear to me that this was true.
    It wasn't a 10.8, but it did happen. He ran an 11.0, which is still blazing. There was an article about that in the 2001 copy of Dave Campbell's.
    F.A.N.T.O.M. CEO

*** Ejected Player ***

Originally posted by injuredinmelee
    That did happen, but I don't think he still ran a 10.8.

All-American

Sorry I can't help much folks but back in my track days I was an 880 (twice around the track) yard man so I don't know much about short races.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

All-American

But no matter what he must be fast.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!