Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

Thumbs up Lady Raiders in a nail biter!

Wow, what a game this was! Tied at 59 with 3.7 left, Erin Griffin draws a foul, but only the 4th team foul for ISU. Inbounds the ball to Alesha Robertson, who attempts a shot, drawing a foul in the process. Alesha was the wrong person to foul as she leads the Lady Raiders in FT's at 86%. She made both. With 2.7 left, ISU inbounds the ball and tries to tie the game, but no such luck.

Way to go, Lady Raiders! Next will be the Lady Bears. How did we get on that side of the bracket?
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!

exciting game...i hope the lady bears give you all you can handle tomorrow though, i am worried however....its hard to beat a good team 3 times in one year...
    also panther mom yall get in our bracket cause when yall lost to us the last game of the season it knocked yall for a tie for 3rd w/ k-state and they had the tie breakers....so yall r 4 seed on our side...
    Last edited by sahen; 03-09-2005 at 09:47 PM.

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

Originally posted by sahen
    also panther mom yall get in our bracket cause when yall lost to us the last game of the season it knocked yall for a tie for 3rd w/ k-state and they had the tie breakers....so yall r 4 seed on our side...
    Yeah, I know.
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!