Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    fball_gal310

Default What's the deal??

I heard the trainer from Ft. Stockton is in trouble for relations with a student! That makes 4 teachers from West Texas who have been put on administrative leave. WHAT IS GOING ON?

Bandera YaYa

Default Re: What's the deal??

Originally posted by fball_gal310
    I heard the trainer from Ft. Stockton is in trouble for relations with a student! That makes 4 teachers from West Texas who have been put on administrative leave. WHAT IS GOING ON?
    Well, there ain't much to do in Ft Stockton, I know that for sure.........

Default Re: What's the deal??

Originally posted by fball_gal310

I dunno but that is horrible.. keep it in ur pants!

~Not keeping her opinion to herself since Oct. 2002~

fball_gal310

I know what you mean...

Default Re: Re: What's the deal??

Originally posted by CHS_CG
    I dunno but that is horrible.. keep it in ur pants!
    Who's to say the trainer isn't a woman?

Default Re: Re: Re: What's the deal??

Originally posted by mwynn05
    Who's to say the trainer isn't a woman?
    Then she needs to keep her zipper zipped!

fball_gal310

The trainer is a guy- Monty Morris...i think is his name. And to think I talked to him at a basketball game awhile back...

There is usually alot more to the story than the public hears. I personally know of a case where a female student pursued a coach/teach and he didn't act on her advances but she still went to the authorities with her slant on the story. Thank heavens this one had a good ending with the teacher/coach being exonerated and all allegations were founded untrue. Nevertheless, his reputation was tarnished due to the false allegations against him. I am sure the allegations are true in many of the cases, but it seems the accusee is tried and convicted in the public with only a portion of the evidence known. Seems in some cases the accuser's don't see anything wrong with "relations" until the other person wakes up and ends the relationship. I am referring to 16 and 17 yr old stuff.. In no way and I condoning relations with young children or 13/14 yr old under any circumstance.. I'll get off my soapbox now but this is close to my heart cause I know how the above person was affected by this.

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

Bandera YaYa

Originally posted by 44INAROW
    There is usually alot more to the story than the public hears. I personally know of a case where a female student pursued a coach/teach and he didn't act on her advances but she still went to the authorities with her slant on the story. Thank heavens this one had a good ending with the teacher/coach being exonerated and all allegations were founded untrue. Nevertheless, his reputation was tarnished due to the false allegations against him. I am sure the allegations are true in many of the cases, but it seems the accusee is tried and convicted in the public with only a portion of the evidence known. Seems in some cases the accuser's don't see anything wrong with "relations" until the other person wakes up and ends the relationship. I am referring to 16 and 17 yr old stuff.. In no way and I condoning relations with young children or 13/14 yr old under any circumstance.. I'll get off my soapbox now but this is close to my heart cause I know how the above person was affected by this.
    It happens alot....I know of coaches that acted way too interested in their students and vice versa.....it's a bad situation all around, when it happens. I feel for those wrongly accused....dealing with the emotions of that age can be tricky, for sure.

Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
    It happens alot....I know of coaches that acted way too interested in their students and vice versa.....it's a bad situation all around, when it happens. I feel for those wrongly accused....dealing with the emotions of that age can be tricky, for sure.
    Well said YAYA

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

pirate44

this is getting out of hand. geez, you cant send your kids to school without worrying about this mess. it sure seems like the female rapists are getting more national press though

Originally posted by pirate44
    this is getting out of hand. geez, you cant send your kids to school without worrying about this mess. it sure seems like the female rapists are getting more national press though

I would sure hate to meet up with the one in the orange. She's probably scary ... in or out of jail.

I don't know if I should feel dirty for saying this, but the blonde one's cute.
    F.A.N.T.O.M. CEO

Originally posted by big daddy russ
    I don't know if I should feel dirty for saying this, but the blonde one's cute.

Ding, ding, ding ... Russ you win the prize! I was wondering how long it would take someone to say that.

Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
    Ding, ding, ding ... Russ you win the prize! I was wondering how long it would take someone to say that.
    Took longer than I thought it would just playin Russ