Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    All-American

Default Hey Pirate4State regarding Sinton Baseball Tonight!

I found out the varsity game with Calallen is in Sinton tonight! I am not sure of the time so maybe if you find out please post! Baseball tonight, Phase 10 tomorrow night, Softball on Thursday and again on Friday, and the Volleyball tounament Saturday and all in Sinton! You gotta love it!!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

Game time is 7 p.m. Great weather for a ball game! This will be the first game I'll be able to watch.

All-American

Originally posted by pirate4state
    Game time is 7 p.m. Great weather for a ball game! This will be the first game I'll be able to watch.
    Thank you Pirate! I plan to be there too!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

Default Re: Hey Pirate4State regarding Sinton Baseball Tonight!

Originally posted by Phil C
    I found out the varsity game with Calallen is in Sinton tonight! I am not sure of the time so maybe if you find out please post! Baseball tonight, Phase 10 tomorrow night, Softball on Thursday and again on Friday, and the Volleyball tounament Saturday and all in Sinton! You gotta love it!!
    I have to drive to Bishop! arrrgghh!

Originally posted by pirate4state
    That should be an awesome game. Wish I could be there!
    CALALLEN WILDCATS

TRADITION NEVER GRADUATES

Starter

Just drove by the field, and the score was 1-1 in the 4th ining. A light rain is falling, so maybe they will be able to finish it. GO PIRATES!!

pirate44

thanks Vrabird. are there any more updates on the game. ive been painting and couldnt get over there.

pirate44

Corpus Christi channel 6 news had the game with calallen squeaking by sinton 4-3. must have been a great game. i wish i was there.

pirate44

isn't Calallen ranked #1 in 4a baseball this year?

All-American

I don't know Pirate but they have a good team. The Pirates played them great and except for a few critical errors could have won it. Both teams should do well in district coming up.

Phil C Cares!

pirate44

did coach K play mostly starters? or did he play the younger, less experienced kids?

pirate44

Hey Phil C. i tried to pm ya but the box was full. i was a few bucks short last night and i didnt feel like going to the ATM. but i had alot painting to do last night anyway. sounds like a great game though

All-American

I would say it was probably mostly starters but he is still looking at some younger kids. He usually does that till district starts. The Pirates did a great job!

Phil C Cares!

pirate44

Originally posted by Phil C
    I would say it was probably mostly starters but he is still looking at some younger kids. He usually does that till district starts. The Pirates did a great job!
    thats great news considering coach Chapman usually goes all out with his starters for every game

Sounds like it was a great game! Congratulations on a tremendous effort by the Pirates!