pirate44

Default best weather in the state this weekend

Corpus Christi

All-American

Great weather Pirate44! I wonder why they moved the softball game to Thursday. It would have been a great night for it.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

pirate44

Originally posted by Phil C
    Great weather Pirate44! I wonder why they moved the softball game to Thursday. It would have been a great night for it.
    im not sure, but i dont think you could find better weather in the state for a baeball / softball game this week and weekend

pirate44

today is gorgeous outside here at the new freeway interchange at S.P.I.D. and Crosstown Expressway in Corpus Christi. i cant imagine it getting better for the weekend

2013, 2015, 2016 3ADL FF Champ jason's Avatar

its not as good as yall's weather...but im not complaining...

pirate44

i think we might have some happy spring breakers this year

It is a great day in Cuero as well today........ so glad, son has a golf tourney in Goliad so I hope it's just as nice there so there is no delays and he's back in time for baseball @ 7:00............ FORE

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

All-American

I found out that the field is still a little wet so that is why they moved the game to Thursday. No need to take chances since district is getting closer. Also the game with Yoakum will be Friday.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!