• Silsbee

6 50.00%
  • Diboll

6 50.00%
    lilt1506

Post Silsbee vs. Diboll

this should be a good game

Pball

Diboll is a good and very physical team. However, if the refs call the obvious fouls it could present a problem for Diboll. If they let them play, then I think Diboll will win.

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

Originally posted by Pball
    Diboll is a good and very physical team. However, if the refs call the obvious fouls it could present a problem for Diboll. If they let them play, then I think Diboll will win.
    Why wouldn't the refs call the obvious fouls? If obvious fouls will present a problem, what will calling the not so obvious fouls do to them? Just curious....not trying to stir the pot.
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!

Pball

Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
    Why wouldn't the refs call the obvious fouls? If obvious fouls will present a problem, what will calling the not so obvious fouls do to them? Just curious....not trying to stir the pot.
    Good point.....I guess I should have said all of the fouls. Some refs seem to allow teams to play without calling a lot of fouls. Like I said Diboll is a very physical and good team.

BIGHANK

What time is the game

*** Ejected Player *** HighSchool Fan's Avatar

Originally posted by Pball
    Good point.....I guess I should have said all of the fouls. Some refs seem to allow teams to play without calling a lot of fouls. Like I said Diboll is a very physical and good team.
    the game hasn't even started yet and the refs are already starting to get blamed.

lilt1506

Cool

If the Refs don't cheat Silsbee Will Definetly win