Default wharton baseball touney???

any news about the wharton baseball tournment?

i know that cuero and bellville are there...any news?

Cuero got beat 10-1 last night by Wharton.. WE play @ 4 this afternoon but I forget who we play. These 12:30 nights are killing my thinking process.. The other teams were gone by the time we got there but I think I heard Jersey Village ??? and Cy-Fair but I am not sure

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

Bellville is 0-2 so far in Wharton, Bellville getting a slow start this year, Bellville's ace pitcher, getting a late start with the team because he has been a starter on the Basket-Ball team. When he 100% ready to pitch he is hard to beat. Hope he is ready soon!
    Bellville plays on Sat. in Wharton.
    Good luck Bellville!!!!

Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
    Bellville is 0-2 so far in Wharton, Bellville getting a slow start this year, Bellville's ace pitcher, getting a late start with the team because he has been a starter on the Basket-Ball team. When he 100% ready to pitch he is hard to beat. Hope he is ready soon!
    Bellville plays on Sat. in Wharton.
    Good luck Bellville!!!!
    You going in the AM? Cuero vs Bellville @ 11 AM I'll be there........ we are 0-2 in Wharton too....... extremely young team.. lots of soph and freshman starting....... hope the weather is good so we can play -

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

Cuero ended up winning this one 13-12. LONG game - Wharton and Bay City were getting ready to play when we left

All-American

good job guys...
    STATE CHAMPIONS 1973, 1974, 1987
    STATE FINALISTS 1970, 1975, 1985
    1986, 1993, 1998, 2004