spiveyrat

Default Gas is going back up!

UGH! It's back up to $1.99 here. Probably going higher soon with the price per barrel continuing to soar...

Time to give some tax incentives for building refineries AND time to open up ANWR.

BullFrog Dad

Honda Accord Yes!

spiveyrat

a full size pickup and full size SUV... UGH!

All-American

Default Re: Gas is going back up!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by spiveyrat
    [B]UGH! It's back up to $1.99 here. Probably going higher soon with the price per barrel continuing to soar...

BOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

Bandera YaYa

Yeah, it's $1.85 here already....

Maybe West Texas Oil will boom and we can get people to start moving West again!

spiveyrat

Originally posted by Z motion 10 out on 2
    Maybe West Texas Oil will boom and we can get people to start moving West again!
    Then all of your 3A schools will become 4A and 5A.

lepfan

It has been $1.94 up here for a LONG time! But then I do live in the middle of no where.

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

Gas around here has been stable for quite a while. In LH, it's been at $1.79 for 5-6 months. I normally fill up in Cedar Park at around $1.71-$1.72. The 7-11 today by my office in downtown Austin was $1.82.
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!