pirate44

Default GodFather, Please report to your PM box. Thank You.

nm

All-American

Ok I will try it.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

All-American

Let's see.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

pirate44

hmm...now I cant see it.

All-American

MAGNIFICIENT! THANK YOU PIRATE44!! I wasn't able to copy or paste it but I changed it up but I had added a period between the 7 and the o so it was messed up. Since I made the correction it is now working! Thanks again!

Phil C Cares!

pirate44

i sent you another..try that one

pirate44

great..looks good Phil C

All-American

It went off again! I will redo it again.

Phil C Cares!

Originally posted by Phil C
    It went off again! I will redo it again.
    I can't see Pirate44's sig either

All-American

Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
    OMG! Not that too!

Phil C Cares!

pirate44

Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
    i took mine off. basketball season is over so im thinking up a new one. thanks for the heads up though

pirate44

i can see Phil C's though.

All-American

Well as long as everyone else can see it that is ok.

Phil C Cares!