Default Doctor's Order February 28th

I thought it was about time for a check up so I thought I would stop in to tell ya'll that today is National Sleeping Day, so I hope you take the time to find some spare time to take an extra nap today, I know I will hope yall have a good day

LET'S KICK SHELL
    COWABUNGA

F.A.N.T.O.M. Physician and Speech Writer

All-American

Default Hey Pirate4State!

Oops! I meant a new thread but I will correct. I wish I could take an extra nap today in honor of this great day but I won't be able too. Have a nice nap to those who can.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

onfirebball05mustang

no wonder i'm so tired today!!! lol i took a nice nap yesterday...i guess i was celebrating national sleeping day eve!

pirate44

Originally posted by onfirebball05mustang
    no wonder i'm so tired today!!! lol i took a nice nap yesterday...i guess i was celebrating national sleeping day eve!
    im with you. i havent taken a mid-day nap in months. but i had a 2 hour nap yesterday.

Originally posted by pirate44
    im with you. i havent taken a mid-day nap in months. but i had a 2 hour nap yesterday.
    Aren't Sundays great? Seems like I ate, slept and read all day ... well that, and laundry!

onfirebball05mustang

Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
    Aren't Sundays great? Seems like I ate, slept and read all day ... well that, and laundry!
    ick laundry...i guess i better go do some tonight! ugh

pirate44

Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
    it woulda been alot nicer had i not needed to be doing sheet rock and flooring work. but i figured id play hookey for a couple hours