All-American

Default 3A Downlow may have had the Scoop!

Maybe even the first or near the first. Last Night I posted the results of Texas getting the 2 points in the Big Men and Women's Big 12 Conference in Indoor Track and Field regarding the State Farm Lone Star Showdown between the Longhorns and the Aggies. This is just one of many because we are very good at giving each other timely information when things happen. Way to go 3A Downlow!

Thank you PPHSfan and Keith7!

pirate44

way to stay on top of things GodFather

All-American

Originally posted by pirate44
    way to stay on top of things GodFather
    Thank you Pirate! Everyone does a good job on this website!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

All-American

Hey Pirate 44 I just checked the UT web site and they finally had the scores updated this morning (Monday). Of course those that read our 3A downlow web site had the know on Saturday night!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

pirate44

Originally posted by Phil C
    Hey Pirate 44 I just checked the UT web site and they finally had the scores updated this morning (Monday). Of course those that read our 3A downlow web site had the know on Saturday night!
    hehe..next thing you will see is AP getting their news from 3ADL

All-American

Phil C Cares!

All-American

Phil C Cares!