Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All-American

Default Jasper boys upset Hardin-Jefferson 63-55.

Jasper boys, in a huge upset, beat Hardin-Jefferson by 63-55. It looks like Jasper will be playing Silsbee next for a replay between first place Silsbee and third place Jasper from district 22-3a.
    Maybe if you didn't try to be so clever, you wouldn't end up looking so stupid.

Bulldog_12

WOW! Thats awesome, congrats dogs!

All-American

SWEET!
    Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
    kep is always 100% serious. He doesn't joke and doesn't like people who do.

man what a surprise...holding HJ to 55 points is unbelieveable.

Default Re: Jasper boys upset Hardin-Jefferson 63-55.

Originally posted by j_dog
    Jasper boys, in a huge upset, beat Hardin-Jefferson by 63-55. It looks like Jasper will be playing Silsbee next for a replay between first place Silsbee and third place Jasper from district 22-3a.
    GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!

All-American

Way to go Dogs. I think that the attitude change at H-J into a "we are unbeatable" may have been their downfall. That ought to really ba a great game between J. and S.

There definitely has been an arrogance at HJ. Sutherland is a standup guy,but the rest of the group has a very "superior" type attitude. At any rate good to see our district do well. Heard the game will either be at Kirbyville or Buna. Coin toss is in about an hour.

NSUTrumpet08

Way to go Dawgs! Keep it up!

Bulldog_12

This game will be played at Kirbyville. GO DAWGS!!!

YBS

YBS is ressurrected AND GO DAWGS!

Bobcatfan4life

Just to let the Jasper fans know(you may already know because you have played Silsbee twice), their team and fans are the most cocky, disrespectful fans I have seen. During our game with them Friday, with about five minutes left and the game clearly out of reach for us, as we were running downcourt one of their players for no reason punched one of our guys in the nose. He came off the court bloodied and it took about ten minutes for the refs to decide to eject the player that punched him. While the refs were deciding what to do, the Silsbee players were taunting our fans. If that wasn't enough their fans on the other side of the court stood up and began chanting na na na na hey hey goodbye as our bloodied player walked to the locker room. We had already lost the game and they added insult to injury.

GO GET EM DOGS!!

Letterman

First of all, you're comments are very exaggerated. Yes, there was an altercation, but definetly two sided, not one sided. There was an ejection, it happens sometimes, heat of the battle, no excuse. Secondly, don't judge a group on actions of a few. Jasper fans know Silsbee fans, and vice versa. We each have great respect for each other after many years of battles. Orangefield's first time in playoffs in over 46 years may have you a little emotional, so I can understand a little sour milk. Lastly, the cockyness of our team may be misunderstood as confidence. Silsbee has a great history of playoff prowess in basketball, kind of been there done that theme. Maybe Orangefield can get there someday.

All-American

Does Silsbee have any state titles in BB?

All-American

I guess not...

All-American

Originally posted by WOS1
    I guess not...
    If they do, I have never heard about it. I think they did win state in track some years ago, with another Doss.
    Maybe if you didn't try to be so clever, you wouldn't end up looking so stupid.