All-American

Default How About That Oklahoma State Income Tax!

BEST STATE INCOME TAX WE EVER HAD!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

i don't get it

pirate44

pirate44

Phil C, are you doing taxes?

All-American

Originally posted by pirate44
    Phil C, are you doing taxes?
    Mainly just a few for relatives or friends. I am not in the income tax business thank goodness!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

pirate44

Originally posted by Phil C
    Mainly just a few for relatives or friends. I am not in the income tax business thank goodness!
    i know it would drive me nuts. thank goodness for TurboTax

That is the main reason my parents moved back from Oklahoma to Good Ole Texas....the State Tax.

If I remember correctly, Texas and Florida are the only states that don't have a state tax.

All-American bullfrog_alumni_02's Avatar

Originally posted by Ranger Mom
    That is the main reason my parents moved back from Oklahoma to Good Ole Texas....the State Tax.

If I remember correctly, Texas and Florida are the only states that don't have a state tax.
    hey RM you should go see the other income tax thread, someone listed all the states that dont have the tax

NHSRattler60

How About SHARING That Oklahoma State Income Tax!