Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Arrow ATTENTION: Phil C & AP_Panther_Fan & the curious

As of 10 a.m. the Sinton game vs. Hallettsville has been moved to 4 p.m. in Ingleside. I was in Portland earlier and it was still raining out there so if I get any further info I'll pass it along. I probably won't be able to make this game b/c I think they have a time limit on these games and I won't be out of work until 5 p.m.

Thanks P4S. Just heard from my son and his 4:00 game in Kennedy has been moved to 5:00. I might try to sneak out of here and head north. Hmmmm

Arrow Just in case...

I just received word that the girls game has been moved up to 3:30 p.m. :eyetwitch

I can't imagine what it must be like for the organizers of this tournament!! Darn, weather. Originally the girls were set to start at Noon and then play again at either 4pm or 6pm depending on whether they won or lost. So -- as soon as I find out if they are still gonna try and stick to that schedule (just at later times) I'll post the info. If anyone cares.

All-American

Pirate4state I can't make it either so please post the results when you hear about them and can. I will do the same. I can't get over there either and they are probably trying to get as many games before the weather changes again.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

LOL....I bet this is giving Coach V's wife a headache!

One good thing, the sun is now shining!

Originally posted by Phil C
    Pirate4state I can't make it either so please post the results when you hear about them and can. I will do the same. I can't get over there either and they are probably trying to get as many games before the weather changes again.
    Phil, the girls are losing in the 3rd inning. I did find out that if they lose this game they play again at 6pm. I'm not sure what time they play if they win though... I'll keep you posted.

The girls lost 6-0 was the final score. The games are on a time limit so I'm not even sure if they played the full 7 innings. There next game is at 6:30 pm against the winner(?) of the Needville/Yoakum game. I'm so confused...but I'm heading out there so I'll post results when I get home.

Sinton girls beat Yoakum in their 2nd game tonight 1-0! It was a really good game. It was cold & rainy though. They'll play again Saturday, but I don't know against who or what time.

Way To Go Lady Pirates!!

Congratulations Lady Pirates! Let's hope it warms up some by Saturday!

AP Varsity Boys won last night against Odem in the Kenedy tournament and will play Mathis today at noon. If they win, they play again at 4:00 , if they lose they will play Saturday at noon. It was cold, windy and miserable ... I will be better prepared on Saturday!

Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
    Congratulations Lady Pirates! Let's hope it warms up some by Saturday!

AP Varsity Boys won last night against Odem in the Kenedy tournament and will play Mathis today at noon. If they win, they play again at 4:00 , if they lose they will play Saturday at noon. It was cold, windy and miserable ... I will be better prepared on Saturday!
    I just hope it doesn't rain anymore.

Surprise, surprise -- the Caller Times had results from the Sinton Varisty Boys games last night in the Poteet Tournament.

Sinton 3 Floresville 1 (WP-Andrew "G" Garcia)
    Sinton 5 Houston Lutheran North 0 (WP-Aaron Perez)

Of course, the paper doesn't say when they'll play again.

Just got these additional results from the tournament yesterday just in case your interested. Looks like the Lady Panthers will have a tough game today!

Texas AAA Showcase Softball Tourney Results 2/24/05

GAME 1: Dallas:White Oak 11-2 over Ingleside
    Game 2: Hallettsville 6-0 over Sinton
    GAME 3: Needville 3-0 over Yoakum
    Game 4: Sinton 1-0 over Yoakum

Friday Schedule:
    Dallas:White Oak vs AP 10:00 AM
    Navasota vs.Wimberley Noon
    Ingleside vs Loser Navasota-Wimberley 2:00 PM
    TBA 4:00 PM
    TBA 6:00 PM

All-American

Just got these additional results from the tournament yesterday just in case your interested. Looks like the Lady Panthers will have a tough game today!

Game 2: Hallettsville 6-0 over Sinton
    GAME 3: Needville 3-0 over Yoakum
    Game 4: Sinton 1-0 over Yoakum

Friday Schedule:
    Navasota vs.Wimberley Noon
    Ingleside vs Loser Navasota-Wimberley 2:00 PM
    TBA 4:00 PM
    TBA 6:00 PM
    Thank you for the updates AP and Pirate! Please let us know when, where and what time the Sinton game is tomorrow and against who. I think I will try to make it tomorrow if the weather is still ok.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

Originally posted by Phil C
    Thank you for the updates AP and Pirate! Please let us know when, where and what time the Sinton game is tomorrow and against who. I think I will try to make it tomorrow if the weather is still ok.
    The above came off our school website...I was shocked that they updated so quickly! WTG APISD! I doubt they will do it over the weekend though so P4S may have to keep us posted.

The above came off our school website...I was shocked that they updated so quickly! WTG APISD! I doubt they will do it over the weekend though so P4S may have to keep us posted.
    Thanks for the update AP. I'll let y'all know as soon as I hear anything.

Question Dallas:White Oak ???

Friday Schedule:
    I'm confused is this school in Dallas or in White Oak?? I looked them up and couldn't find a Dallas White Oak school, but found White Oak in Dist. 16. What are they doing way down here??