BullFrog Dad

Default Kilroy was here

Who gets it?

All-American

Default Re: Kilroy was here

Originally posted by BullFrog Dad
    Who gets it?
    ?

I know that the US soldiers would put it on fences and walls as they marched on Germany in WW2.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

Default Re: Re: Kilroy was here

Originally posted by Phil C
    ?

I know that the US soldiers would put it on fences and walls as they marched on Germany in WW2.
    as in graffitti?

All-American

Default Re: Re: Re: Kilroy was here

Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
    as in graffitti?
    In a way yep! But I prefer to think of it as an act in war!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

BullFrog Dad

Default Re: Re: Kilroy was here

?

After reading the 80's/90's thread I thought I would put this up assured that nobody would've heard or seen it. Then I saw Phil C in Currently Active Users and the rest is history.

Default Re: Re: Re: Kilroy was here

Originally posted by BullFrog Dad
    After reading the 80's/90's thread I thought I would put this up assured that nobody would've heard or seen it. Then I saw Phil C in Currently Active Users and the rest is history.
    ha ha .... well, I learned something today!

All-American

I will ask one. This was mainly from the twenties and thirties. What were coffin nails?

Phil C Cares!

All-American

And they weren't nails for the coffin.

Phil C Cares!

just guessing.....cigarettes??

BullFrog Dad

And they weren't nails for the coffin.
    Actually the were nails for the coughin'-cigarettes.

BullFrog Dad

Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
    just guessing.....cigarettes??
    Dang AP you beat me!

Bulldog_12

Beat me too. That was what I was saying. I think it was tabacco in general.

All-American

Right you are AP!! Good add on though Bull!!

Phil C Cares!

All-American

This one is from the 20s: Don't step on that Spider! It might be ____ ______.

Phil C Cares!

I just got lucky....timing is everything!