Thread: Hey Sinton Fan!

All-American

Default Hey Sinton Fan!

Since the Sinton basketball game is in Pleasanton close to SA are y ou going to the game. Maybe you could keep us updated if you are. I won't be able to go.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

All-American

Sorry to respond so late but I have a flu-full family with a child who is taking the 4th grade TAKS tomorrow(he is barely recovering). I helped him all day today to make sure he does his best Tuesday. I just got online a few minutes ago. Sorry I couldn't help...
    Last edited by SintonFan; 02-21-2005 at 11:39 PM.

All-American

That is understandable. Hope he does well on the test and gets over the flu.

QUOTE]Originally posted by SintonFan
    Sorry to respond so late but I have a flu-full family with a child who is taking the 4th grade TAKS tomorrow(he is barely recovering). I helped him all day today to make sure he does his best Tuesday. I just got online a few minutes ago. Sorry I douldn't help... [/QUOTE]

Thank you PPHSfan and Keith7!

All-American

Default Boys Basketball 02-21-05 Results

Sinton beats Carizzo Springs tonight 69 to 55 according to Channel 6 News in Corpus Christi. They said they will be playing Rio Hondo in Falfurrias this Saturday. I hope that last part is wrong because we had to go to Rio Hondo last year and I was hoping we could make them come here. Good Job Pirates!

Thank you PPHSfan and Keith7!

All-American

The Pirates beat two teams they lost to pretty darn badly just to get to the playoffs. Are you telling me they advanced to area?
    Pirates! Just roll you guys.
    Awesome job guys!!!

All-American District303aPastPlayer's Avatar

Originally posted by SintonFan
    The Pirates beat two teams they lost to pretty darn badly just to get to the playoffs. Are you telling me they advanced to area?
    Pirates! Just roll you guys.
    Awesome job guys!!!
    they really jelled the last couple of games and have come together greatly

"...I never wanna see you cry... and I never wanna tell her lies..."