Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All-American

Default Who did the Decatur QB ever sign with?

Inquiring minds want to know.

I don't know that he has signed anywhere yet. Rivals100 doesn't show that he has and all the schools that he was talking too do not show him on their new signees. Could be an ACT problem. You have to score a 19 to play. I don't know that is it, but it could be.

All-American District303aPastPlayer's Avatar

good point...

"...I never wanna see you cry... and I never wanna tell her lies..."

Originally posted by Z motion 10 out on 2
    I don't know that he has signed anywhere yet. Rivals100 doesn't show that he has and all the schools that he was talking too do not show him on their new signees. Could be an ACT problem. You have to score a 19 to play. I don't know that is it, but it could be.
    you can score a 19 while sleeping

All-American

Originally posted by mwynn05
    you can score a 19 while sleeping
    Something's happening with this kid. I'm a little surprised that none of the Decatur posters have jumped on here to give us some information. They were all over the board during football season.

2013, 2015, 2016 3ADL FF Champ jason's Avatar

Originally posted by VWG
    They were all over the board during football season.
    they were here while decatur was winning...but disappeared after their playoff loss....

Is he more interested in baseball/basketball/track/golf/marbles or something? Maybe that's why he didn't sign...

Originally posted by Gobbla2001
    Is he more interested in baseball/basketball/track/golf/marbles or something? Maybe that's why he didn't sign...
    Could be the case. Chief Woodman should know he is a faithful Eagle poster.

Practice Squad

From what I hear Chandler Dane is a very smart young man and testing isn't an issue. I believe his lack of looks comes from the fact that he is only 5'11" to 6'0" not quite what the college programs are looking for in a throwing QB. What most of these folks don't understand is how competitive this young man really is. If someone would give him a shot he would be successfull.

All-American

Originally posted by Roll'em up
    From what I hear Chandler Dane is a very smart young man and testing isn't an issue. I believe his lack of looks comes from the fact that he is only 5'11" to 6'0" not quite what the college programs are looking for in a throwing QB. What most of these folks don't understand is how competitive this young man really is. If someone would give him a shot he would be successfull.
    OK, I agree but on the other hand why hasn't he even signed with a DII or DI-AA school?

All-American District303aPastPlayer's Avatar

Originally posted by Gobbla2001
    there is probably something more there...

"...I never wanna see you cry... and I never wanna tell her lies..."

Chief Woodman

Originally posted by jason
    they were here while decatur was winning...but disappeared after their playoff loss....
    Dude, you wound me to the quick. I never disappeared, 'cept while moving and no computer this last week. Last I heard he had not signed. Trust me grades and smarts are NOT the issue. He is an intelligent young man. As for what is going on, I have not had the chance to check. I will try to find out. If I can find time 'tween unpacking, drawing floor plans and building a new casa. When you do 80% of the labor yourself on a house it does not leave much time for web chating.

CRHSeagle

I doubt its grades. I could have sworn he was on the academic all state team. According to the Fort Worth Star Telegram, he commited to Baylor but didnt sign.

maybe it is because he gets rattled to easily.
    "Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity."

I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.

*** Ejected Player *** HighSchool Fan's Avatar

maybe the whole decatur team was over-rated