Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Keep me company!!

I am the ONLY one working today in my office!

It's gonna be a LOOONNGGG day, especially since they asked me to work til 5:00.....(I'm gonna have to drive in 5:00 traffic)

Starter

Oh heavens!!! That 5:00 rush hour Midland traffic is unbearable!!

Come visit me down here in Houston & I will be happy to show you what rush hour is RM!!

*** Ejected Player *** HighSchool Fan's Avatar

Default Re: Keep me company!!

Originally posted by Ranger Mom
    I am the ONLY one working today in my office!

i'll keep you company if you keep me company sat and sun. i'll be the only in the office them 2 days.

Default Re: Re: Keep me company!!

Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
    i'll keep you company if you keep me company sat and sun. i'll be the only in the office them 2 days.
    Maybe yall should go to the chat room.. i need somebody to keep me awake as well.

~Not keeping her opinion to herself since Oct. 2002~

I'm here for ya RM.. In case you are bored this weekend.. come on down to Cuero, neighbors have opened their home to 17 Freshman and Soph boys for a youth retreat from 6 pm tonight until noon on Sunday.. I am going to help with transportation and showers/bathroom etc.. WOW - I hope she has Stanley Steemer coming Monday, I just can't imagine what 17 boys (mine included) could do to carpet in a weekend......

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

Originally posted by 44INAROW
    I'm here for ya RM.. In case you are bored this weekend.. come on down to Cuero, neighbors have opened their home to 17 Freshman and Soph boys for a youth retreat from 6 pm tonight until noon on Sunday.. I am going to help with transportation and showers/bathroom etc.. WOW - I hope she has Stanley Steemer coming Monday, I just can't imagine with 17 boys (mine included) could do to carpet in a weekend......
    Fish and soph inless they are fish and soph's in college... its not worth it lol

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

Default Re: Re: Re: Keep me company!!

Originally posted by CHS_CG
    Maybe yall should go to the chat room.. i need somebody to keep me awake as well.
    Some of us have to work.
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Keep me company!!

Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
    Some of us have to work.
    I am working... but i can do two things at once.

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Keep me company!!

Originally posted by CHS_CG
    I am working... but i can do two things at once.
    Oh, I can definitely multi-task, but not with what I'm working on.
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!

Wouldn't ya know it!!!

I have 4 things I have to get done today...the most important is a drilling report. It SHOULD have come in over the fax. It's not there.

I called the guy that was supposed to send it to me...and he said he must have faxed it upside-down so I had to take the whole darn thing down BY HAND!!! Now I gotta run and type it up and get it sent out.

Then I will be back to be bored!!

See ya in a few!

Ranger Mom, if it gets too bad go to that website that had the puzzles on it. Remember .... being locked in the room and having to find a way out? Yikes, that kept me and my daughter busy for hours it seemed, but it was fun!

Wonder if they have others like that?

Wouldn't ya know it!!!

I have 4 things I have to get done today...the most important is a drilling report. It SHOULD have come in over the fax. It's not there.

I called the guy that was supposed to send it to me...and he said he must have faxed it upside-down so I had to take the whole darn thing down BY HAND!!! Now I gotta run and type it up and get it sent out.

See ya in a few!
    hurry back!

Exclamation I feel your pain!

Wouldn't ya know it!!!

See ya in a few!
    Yesterday should have been a good day. My boss was off and I was all alone with a divorce decree to prepare. Nothing is ever easy anymore! I was having fits w/ that stupid decree. Listen people, if your married, stay married! I didn't get it finished and now I dread getting back to a 33 page document when I'm only on page 9!! Talk about procrastination.

Okay....3 out of 4 things are now done.

AP Panther Fan....I found another one of those rooms the other day.....I am stumped!!

It was actually a lot easier than those others...but I am missing something - somewhere.

I will post a link to it on this thread in a few minutes...maybe someone can figure out where I went wrong.

Okay...here it is

Try to escape

In fact...if you have never been to this site...it has some pretty cool things on it.

Kill some time

In the "puzzle" portion of the games....the "what's different" game kept me occupied for a while.

My oldest son got a big kick out of the "penquin throw" game!