All-American

Default Post your baseball scrimmage results here

WO-S dominates 4A Vidor 11-7, but potential starting rotation of Ayers, Phillips, Wheatley and Sparks combine to give up only 1 unearned run. Looks like pitching will be a strength.

spiveyrat

Congrats!

All-American

Jasper scrimmaged yet?

Bobcatfan4life

Bridge City looked good as well. They beat Buna 10-2, I think that was the score.Pitching and defense looked pretty solid. Buna had only four hits in the game.

setex

Default Re: Post your baseball scrimmage results here

Originally posted by WOS1
    WO-S dominates 4A Vidor 11-7, but potential starting rotation of Ayers, Phillips, Wheatley and Sparks combine to give up only 1 unearned run. Looks like pitching will be a strength.
    *earned, you mean?

All-American

Default Re: Re: Post your baseball scrimmage results here

Originally posted by setex
    *earned, you mean?
    No... it was one unearned run.

2/12- WO-S scrimmaged La Grange LA and in 9 innings scores 14 runs to 0 for LG. The pitching staff gives up 0 runs on 0 hits.

2/15- WO-S scrimmages Buna and in 11 innings outscores the Cougars 17-2. WO-S has 20 hits compared to 1 for Buna.

Letterman

its a freaking scrimmage...who cares?

Columbia 14,000,456
    Waller 6

in 10 innings...all 6 runs were on an unearned grand slam and 2 run home run...

was anyone really keeping score?
    "Take this job and shove it...I ain't workin here no more!"

All-American

Originally posted by Johnnypaycheck
    its a freaking scrimmage...who cares?

Columbia 14,000,456
    Waller 6

in 10 innings...all 6 runs were on an unearned grand slam and 2 run home run...

was anyone really keeping score?
    I don't think they keep scores in scrimmages in Sinton. The thing is that they shouldn't be taken seriously because the coaches are usually looking at new players and different players at different positions. Sometimes they use several pitchers so that not only do you get to look at different pitchers but the batters get experience batting against different pitchers. Plus some of the baseball players that are still in basketball playoffs are not available.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

Originally posted by Phil C
    I don't think they keep scores in scrimmages in Sinton. The thing is that they shouldn't be taken seriously because the coaches are usually looking at new players and different players at different positions. Sometimes they use several pitchers so that not only do you get to look at different pitchers but the batters get experience batting against different pitchers. Plus some of the baseball players that are still in basketball playoffs are not available.

true, true and true!