Thread: Shamrock

All-American

Default Shamrock

Ok this is for all of you that live in College Station. My friends are in a band named Shamrock. Havent heard of them? Well you will soon. So get off your butt and head to Time Square on Feb. 11th. Here is a link to their website and you can hear some of their music. I used to hire them to play for me and they are really good. So if you are looking for live music and a good time head out to the show.

www.shamrockband.net
    "Those who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security deserve neither..." Ben Franklin

All-American

had to bring this back to the top.
    "Those who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security deserve neither..." Ben Franklin

Originally posted by rockdale80
    had to bring this back to the top.
    hey Rockdale80.. 103.9 is talkin about them a lil bit.. just that they will be at time square.. Also.. look for a band called Element. They are from Caldwell and they are kick butt! They play at time square from time to time. Check them out if u get a chance!

~Not keeping her opinion to herself since Oct. 2002~

All-American

Well since I now live in Houston that will be hard, but I am a huge fan of live music and new local talents, so I will try my best. I have been following Shaprock for a few years now and they are the real deal. They even have some gigs coming up in Houston.

Originally posted by rockdale80
    Well since I now live in Houston that will be hard, but I am a huge fan of live music and new local talents, so I will try my best. I have been following Shaprock for a few years now and they are the real deal. They even have some gigs coming up in Houston.
    Element has been a work in progress for a while now.. I believe their website is www.elementnews.com

~Not keeping her opinion to herself since Oct. 2002~