DEMO4

Default Gonzales, What up....

Word is out this job will be open. Has anyone heard this?

DEMO4

SOMEBODY KNOWS SOMETHING LET HEAR IT.

Wow, haven't heard, who did you hear this from?

Winner is spelled with a Dub-ya!

DEMO4

Ex-coach from Gonzales, who has friends on staff. Not happy about the new hires. The HC is not in trouble if he clean a few out.

veer option

Don't believe everything you hear. I know a guy who coached there before and he has nothing but good things to say about the guy and the staff there.

DEMO4

That's good to hear, That why I was asking. I ask this before but who is the offensive coordinator in Gonzales & what type of offense do they run?

The athletic director really impressed the community his first year there, heck, before football season ever started...

Something happened at a track-meet involving Gonzales athletes, he had only been there for a couple of months, he shipped the athletes home and kicked 'em out of athletics...

I forget exactly what happened, but I remember thinking it wasn't 'that' bad, but he made a big statement... takes no mess...

They haven't made the playoffs the past two years, but have been right in the mix...

Do not know the OC's name, but I believe they've been running the 'Trick-Play' offense...

They were doing spread for a while if I am correct...

DEMO4

Thanks Gobbla2001 for your help. If anyone else can help let me know. I saw some game flim and would like to know the scheme they are trying to run.

BigChief

The OC's name, I believe, was Doege (pronounced DAY gee). Young guy, about 28 or 29 out of La Vernia.

i saw the gonzales O last year....kinda spread look....lots of covered up recievers....sometimes had 3 guys in the backfield with a qb in shotgun....pretty different stuff at times.

DEMO4

What teams made the play-offs from this district? So Raider 2000
    So the Ofense was kinda "Draw in the Sand" type?