setex

Default Freddie Mitchell played QB in Super Bowl

All-American

If it is true that explains some of the confusion at the end. Also very important to have backup qbs.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

Passages-Malibu recovering from a HS football addiction

that would explain the lack of energy in the 4th quarter.
    F.A.N.T.O.M. El Presidente
    AKA "El Guapo"
    The greatest dirt waterer to ever live!
    Don't argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. - Thanks for that one 44!

Originally posted by Phil C
    If it is true that explains some of the confusion at the end. Also very important to have backup qbs.
    Thats what I was thinking.

Bandera YaYa

I just caught wind of this story....so he's all big headed about getting to make one lousy call during the game and he thinks he's been a quarteback now???? Geezzzzzzzzzzz...can an ego be more inflated???? Give me a freakin break!! (boo boo hiss hiss)..... No wonder they lost with players like him......

Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
    I just caught wind of this story....so he's all big headed about getting to make one lousy call during the game and he thinks he's been a quarteback now???? Geezzzzzzzzzzz...can an ego be more inflated???? Give me a freakin break!! (boo boo hiss hiss)..... No wonder they lost with players like him......
    Whoa whoa, I dont know what youve been watching but I havent seen one place where Freddie Mitchell is big headed for calling the play. In fact he wasnt even the one who brought this to the medias attention, it was the Eagles center and all he was saying this was to show how sick McNabb was feeling. The only thing I've have seen of Freddie Mitchell is him confirming that he finished making the call for McNabb

LET'S KICK SHELL
    COWABUNGA

F.A.N.T.O.M. Physician and Speech Writer

Bandera YaYa

[COLOR=deeppink]Ok Ok...maybe i read too much into what he was quoted as saying....I apologize......i just think calling ones self a quarterback after what he did is ridiculous...!![COLOR]

setex

Who do you believe Freddie or Donavan?

Truth be known