All-American

Default Star in two sports!

Remember this is a UT fan but Texas A&M's freshman soccer star Ashlee Pistorius of IL was a big star of the Aggie soccer team. She plays forward on the soccer team and was the freshman of the year in the Big 12. She would be a senior starter at UNC but yet in reality she is a freshman at Aggieland. She also plays guard on the Lady Aggie's basketball team which is an up and coming program. Good job Ashlee! And Aggies - support that young lady!

Thank you PPHSfan and Keith7!

All-American District303aPastPlayer's Avatar

how is bein a freshman in one school, but a senior at another possible

"...I never wanna see you cry... and I never wanna tell her lies..."

All-American

Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
    That is an old expression from years ago District not to be taken litterary. You are too young to know so just ignore it.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
    I think what he's trying to say is that if she would've went to North Carolina (the Tiger Woods, circa 99-02, of the women's soccer world) she wouldn't have started until she was an upperclassmen but at A&M she's making a difference as a freshman.
    F.A.N.T.O.M. CEO

All-American

Originally posted by big daddy russ
    I think what he's trying to say is that if she would've went to North Carolina (the Tiger Woods, circa 99-02, of the women's soccer world) she wouldn't have started until she was an upperclassmen but at A&M she's making a difference as a freshman.
    Actually she would have started probably right now at North Carolina. What I meant was that she plays like a senior would play at North Carolina which is very good but that actually she is only a freshman at Aggieland and playing great. A great future for her and the Lady Aggies indeed if injuries don't happen.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!