All-American

Default Open Mouth,Insert Foot Award

Goes to...........Philly's WR Freddie Mitchell. After all the trash talking he did the last couple of weeks. Plus,he couldn't remember any of NE's DB's names. To top it all off he hasn't made a catch yet!! This award is for you!!!

*** Ejected Player ***

Theres 1 catch

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

I'll agree with that award!
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!

All-American District303aPastPlayer's Avatar

When someone cant even be a starter without someone else getting hurt, they have no right to even open their mouth. Honestly, before the Super Bowl hype, i never even knew who this dude was. . .

"...I never wanna see you cry... and I never wanna tell her lies..."

All-American

Freddie Mitchell is the perfect example of a guy trying to become bigger than he really is. He has done nothing is this league but make a few catches and he thinks he's the greatest thing since sliced bread. The thing I find most amusing is when he made the "i just know their numbers comment" he said he did know Rodney Harrison, and he "had something for him come sunday", Harrison had 2 picks and Mitchell had 1 catch. Talk about not backing your comments up.

All-American

Maybe the coaching staff decided to use him as a decoy to try to open up the other receivers better.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!