Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Do Women Watch the Superbowl?

I know a lot of you ladies are avid football fans and watch the Superbowl right along with the boys. My wife says she gets to in between cooking, cleaning, and serving. For those women who do not care for football (God forbid...)---what do you do?

As soon as I get off of work at 6 I will be home to go watch it! Sux I have to work this weekend!

~Not keeping her opinion to herself since Oct. 2002~

I wonder how many woman who don't watch the Superbowl would be reading this board in the first place?

The Superbowl is the only time I make sure the TV in the bathroom is also on, so I don't miss any of the game OR commercials!!

You come to my house during the Superbowl, you serve yourself! I am just another avid fan at that time, not a wife, not a mom and definately not a maid!!

Originally posted by Ranger Mom
    You come to my house during the Superbowl, you serve yourself! I am just another avid fan at that time, not a wife, not a mom and definately not a maid!!
    WHAT??!! this is completely disregarding your duty as a woman

LET'S KICK SHELL
    COWABUNGA

F.A.N.T.O.M. Physician and Speech Writer

onfirebball05mustang

Originally posted by Ranger Mom
    I wonder how many woman who don't watch the Superbowl would be reading this board in the first place?
    too true! Our youth minister's wife is shocked that so many of us are into football and the commercials....I have a feeling she'll be hiding in some corner waiting for the game to stop tomorrow...man I can't wait!

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
    WHAT??!! this is completely disregarding your duty as a woman
    You need a sound spanking for this! Oh wait, never mind....I forgot who I was talking to.....you might just like it.
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!

Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
    You need a sound spanking for this! Oh wait, never mind....I forgot who I was talking to.....you might just like it.
    being that it is mardi gras weekend, I am I'm pretty much open to anything

LET'S KICK SHELL
    COWABUNGA

F.A.N.T.O.M. Physician and Speech Writer

atleast u didnt say that to B or HSF lol

~Not keeping her opinion to herself since Oct. 2002~

Leopards,class of 75

My wife don't like Football at all, and she sure won't watch the Super Bowl. lol

I'll say this sincerely. I have always been impressed by the football knowledge of the ladies who are on here and their love for the game. I wonder when you are watching the game, are you more interested in just the "action" and result on a particular play or do you go deeper into the actual analysis of what happened on offense and defense? I'm not trying to be a smart-aleck--I just want to know if men and women watch the game of football from the same perspective and are interested in the same things during the game.

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

I actually tend to do both, depending who's watching with us & if they like to visit/yap during the game. And just so you know, I am a firm believer that if I yell loud enough "there's a hole" or "he's open" they will start listening to me.
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!

Bandera YaYa

I actually tend to do both, depending who's watching with us & if they like to visit/yap during the game. And just so you know, I am a firm believer that if I yell loud enough "there's a hole" or "he's open" they will start listening to me.
    Oh, I believe you!!! LOL!! Me.....I have to admit....I like looking at the uniforms !!

onfirebball05mustang

ditto! I enjoy the day-after analysis amongst friends...it always gets 'em when they hear a girl talking about who did what and where they messed up/did right lol

pirate44

Default Re: Do Women Watch the Superbowl?

Originally posted by Bullaholic
    I know a lot of you ladies are avid football fans and watch the Superbowl right along with the boys. My wife says she gets to in between cooking, cleaning, and serving. For those women who do not care for football (God forbid...)---what do you do?
    i think there may be a new phenomenon this year. Doesnt "Desperate Housewives" air during the Superbowl?

Bandera YaYa

It does......I wonder how many men will have to fight with their wives over the remote ??LOL!