Thread: Two questions?

All-American

Default Two questions?

I hate to show my ignorance in my older age but in football in recruting they sometimes list a recruit's position as Athlete. What is that? And in softball what is a Utility player?

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

Starter

I believe it means that you have drafted a pretty good player that will probably be able to play anywhere you place him. (probably can even drive the bus to the game!!!) The same goes for a utility player.

All-American

Originally posted by Vrabird
    I believe it means that you have drafted a pretty good player that will probably be able to play anywhere you place him. (probably can even drive the bus to the game!!!) The same goes for a utility player.
    Thank you Vra!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!