Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All-American

Default Hey AP Panther Fan!

Are you going to be at the basketball game in Sinton Friday night? Maybe we can meet if you are. As usual I will be wearing my black San Antonio Spurs cap.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

pirate44

as of right now im planning on going with my wife and son. i hope its an entertaining game.

All-American

I overlooked something I have to go to for a while Friday night. I may be able to get there and catch part of the boys' varsity game though.

Thank you PPHSfan and Keith7!

All-American District303aPastPlayer's Avatar

i actually am off that friday... but i have to ask the girlfriend =x

"...I never wanna see you cry... and I never wanna tell her lies..."

Hey guys....I am going to try to make it. My daughter (12) has been having basketball practice on Friday nights, so I am kinda up in the air.

P.S. Our varsity baseball team will be scrimmaging you guys next Tuesday in Sinton at 5:00 (I believe). It is on our schedule, check yours.

pirate44

Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
    Hey guys....I am going to try to make it. My daughter (12) has been having basketball practice on Friday nights, so I am kinda up in the air.

P.S. Our varsity baseball team will be scrimmaging you guys next Tuesday in Sinton at 5:00 (I believe). It is on our schedule, check yours.
    right you are, on that baseball scrimage AP. feb. 8th at 5:00 in Sinton

All-American District303aPastPlayer's Avatar

are we gonna have a lil get together at the AP/Sinton scrmmage?

"...I never wanna see you cry... and I never wanna tell her lies..."

Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
    are we gonna have a lil get together at the AP/Sinton scrmmage?
    The one thing you can count on is me being there and seeing those of you that can make it!

Heck, I bet we can even get P4State there....since it's not basketball!

pirate44

do they charge at baseball scrimages?

Originally posted by pirate44
    do they charge at baseball scrimages?

Not normally for scrimmages, but then again....we are coming over to play on your fancy field!

Just Kidding....I really do like it! Great sound system too!

All-American

I don't know if they charge for scrimmages or not. I know they didn't for football so they probably don't. I may have to pay anyway because on Tuesday night I will be watching Sinton play Rockport-Fulton which will also be in Sinton. Of course the way the weather is going we may have some cancellations. But that happens a lot in February.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

pirate44

im going to try to make it and probably only for a short while, but it may be just my son and me. my wife has class on tuesdays and thursaday nights and i drop her off and pick her up.

I got to go watch our boys scrimmage themselves this past Saturday. We still have alot of work to do, but the team is looking good. Should have a good pitching rotation and alot of returning talent as well as some talented kids moving up! I am really glad it is baseball season!

You might know while we are watching baseball tomorrow, our basketball team will be playing Goliad in AP....crunch time!

All-American

Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
    I got to go watch our boys scrimmage themselves this past Saturday. We still have alot of work to do, but the team is looking good. Should have a good pitching rotation and alot of returning talent as well as some talented kids moving up! I am really glad it is baseball season!

You might know while we are watching baseball tomorrow, our basketball team will be playing Goliad in AP....crunch time!
    Hey AP tell them after the game to get on the bus and get out of town. Don't stop at the Goliad Whataburger to eat. If they are going to eat wait till you get to the Refugio Whataburger. In fact all visiting fans would probably be wise to get out of town right after the game.

Phil C Cares!

pirate44

Originally posted by Phil C
    Hey AP tell them after the game to get on the bus and get out of town. Don't stop at the Goliad Whataburger to eat. If they are going to eat wait till you get to the Refugio Whataburger. In fact all visiting fans would probably be wise to get out of town right after the game.
    sounds like a "war zone" and not a small texas town you're refering to Phil C