Letterman

Default T.O. Is gonna play.

According to T.O. he will be on the field making the big plays as usual.

Bandera YaYa

Thank the Lord!!!!!

I hope he gets de-cleated and knocked out by McGinnist or Harrison, fumbles the ball after the hit, and one of those guys picks the ball up, takes out a "sharpie", autographs the ball with his name and number and places it on T.O.'s chest while he's laying there.

Originally posted by Bullaholic
    I hope he gets de-cleated and knocked out by McGinnist or Harrison, fumbles the ball after the hit, and one of those guys picks the ball up, takes out a "sharpie", autographs the ball with his name and number and places it on T.O.'s chest while he's laying there.
    call me crazy but i dont think thats gonna happen, although I do see Harrison getting a real nice shot in on Freddie Mitchell

Bulldog_12

Yeah, I see Freddie Mitchell getting lit-up on Sunday. The secondary seemed a little unhappy about Mitchell calling them out.

Originally posted by Bulldog_12
    Yeah, I see Freddie Mitchell getting lit-up on Sunday. The secondary seemed a little unhappy about Mitchell calling them out.
    IMO i think New England secondary is overreacting to the whole comments made by Fred Ex

Bulldog_12

I do to. The People's Champ was just having some fun. GEEZ. Its like this is the most important thing in their careers or something. Its JUST a game.

Like I heard some New England players saying that the only reason that Mitchell was see playing time was cuz T.O. was injured, I guess they didnt realize that their corners are only seeing action because their starters are out with injuries

Bulldog_12

Ha Ha, I didnt even think about that. But your right. I think TO is going to be great for the Eagles come Sunday. He is such a strong and fast WR and really works corners. As long as he is 100%. If not, he'll just be a decoy, even though he says he wont.

Lets just hope he doesnt end up like boobie miles.....

I Praise God For Every Second He Gave Me To Wear The Name Jasper Across My Chest

htowntransplant

ooh boy i hope TO gets to dance in the endzone. i want the underdog eagles to win, even though they probably wont

htowntransplant

bellichik has NEVER lost a postseason game with the patriots....thats not good news for philly fans.

Starter

I have a feeling the Patriots will win, T.O. or no T.O.