Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AggieJohn

Default C'mon guys, you can't tell me after seeing this reggie isn't THAT good!!!

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

He is not consistent.....highlight videos are supposed to make a player look good.
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!

*** Ejected Player ***

Vince > Reggie

2013, 2015, 2016 3ADL FF Champ jason's Avatar

i get nauseated listening to people tell me how good a team is that lost to baylor...

does that count ?

*** Ejected Player ***

He also lead his team to a 38-7 loss

Default Re: C'mon guys, you can't tell me after seeing this reggie isn't THAT good!!!

Originally posted by AggieJohn
    this guy is nauseating.....
    Hes pretty good but look out that window. You will find alot of players that put up better numbers and win more games. A&M just needs to get out of the feeling that 7-3 is a good year. A really solid program is upset after a one loss season. Average seems to be acceptable in College Station.

All-American

Originally posted by jason
    i get nauseated listening to people tell me how good a team is that lost to baylor...

does that count ?
    Jason we have to remember that Baylor has won the Southwest Conference title in 1924 and 1974. Plus in 1963 they played the eventual national champions, Texas, a very close game before losing 7 to 0 and Don Trull almost pulled it off at the end of that game before he was intercepted by Duke C.

Thank you PPHSfan and Keith7!

All-American

Default Re: Re: C'mon guys, you can't tell me after seeing this reggie isn't THAT good!!!

Originally posted by Gsquared
    Hes pretty good but look out that window. You will find alot of players that put up better numbers and win more games. A&M just needs to get out of the feeling that 7-3 is a good year. A really solid program is upset after a one loss season. Average seems to be acceptable in College Station.
    Gs we have to remember that the Aggies once had an undefeated regurlar season record (in the early 90s I believe) before losing to Notre Dame in a bowl game. Plus in 1917 and 1919 they had perfect records and in 1928 only had a tie that kept them from perfect. And they had great teams from 1939 to 1941 winning the national championship in 1939.

Thank you PPHSfan and Keith7!

AggieJohn

Originally posted by Holmes_Fans
    Vince > Reggie
    Wow, 8th grade math did you well, are yall learning fractions next week.

AggieJohn

Originally posted by jason

does that count ?
    Lost to Baylor, lost to baylor, lost to baylor....is that we ever talk about when it comes to A&M....we are a classic program....Jason why don't you just say no i don't belive that reggie is a very good player and leave it at that, must you have a sarcastic comment after ever thing...cause it's flowing down to your little brother too...it's sad

*** Ejected Player *** HighSchool Fan's Avatar

Originally posted by AggieJohn
    Lost to Baylor, lost to baylor, lost to baylor....is that we ever talk about when it comes to A&M....
    for once i agree with ya AJ. how about this, lost to texas, lost to texas, lost to texas. how's that?

Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
    for once i agree with ya AJ. how about this, lost to texas, lost to texas, lost to texas. how's that?

We beat them the first time..

~Not keeping her opinion to herself since Oct. 2002~

*** Ejected Player *** HighSchool Fan's Avatar

this is a thread about football

Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
    this is a thread about football
    Ha.. Dang..i just took my meds and its already made me stupid lol... neway We will beat them next year then!

~Not keeping her opinion to herself since Oct. 2002~

2013, 2015, 2016 3ADL FF Champ jason's Avatar

Originally posted by CHS_CG
    Ha.. Dang..i just took my meds and its already made me stupid lol... neway We will beat them next year then!
    dont blame it on the meds.....