pirate44

Default Bangs High School

Has anyone heard of Bangs High School? what is their UIL classification?

2A... they're out in West Texas just outside of Brownwood. They've had a helluva football team the past few years.
    F.A.N.T.O.M. CEO

pirate44

Originally posted by big daddy russ
    2A... they're out in West Texas just outside of Brownwood. They've had a helluva football team the past few years.
    i found out my old linebacker and basketball coach is the principal there. are they a large 2a?

That I couldn't tell you. You might want to try looking up their enrollment on the UIL website: utexas.uil.edu.
    F.A.N.T.O.M. CEO

Default Re: Bangs High School

Originally posted by pirate44
    Has anyone heard of Bangs High School? what is their UIL classification?
    Seen a couple of Bangs ball games. Bo Robinson is the HC/AD. Former UT great

pirate44

Originally posted by big daddy russ
    That I couldn't tell you. You might want to try looking up their enrollment on the UIL website: utexas.uil.edu.
    thanks. ill take a look see

Bangs is on the large end of the enrollment for 2a. I think that they may be the second largest school in the district next to Early. They are in a tough district with Jim Ned and Ballinger. They were very young last year and were rebuilding. They will be the district favorite next year and could go mulitple rounds in the playoffs. Coach Robinson does a good job....they usually don't start peeking until midseason but have been to the state finals 2 of the last 3 years.
    [img][/img]

pirate44

Originally posted by vet93
    Bangs is on the large end of the enrollment for 2a. I think that they may be the second largest school in the district next to Early. They are in a tough district with Jim Ned and Ballinger. They were very young last year and were rebuilding. They will be the district favorite next year and could go mulitple rounds in the playoffs. Coach Robinson does a good job....they usually don't start peeking until midseason but have been to the state finals 2 of the last 3 years.
    wow, thanks for the info.

All-District

Robinson was a finalist for the Cuero job when we hired Reeve.

Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement.