Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    AggieJohn

Default Just sign a LOI with us Martellus!!!!

This is Alief TE Martellus Bennett,(in the white jersey) he was making his official visit to A&M last saturday and came to the K.State Game, He was welcomed and signed Autos. He also was helping out to lead yells. This is the No.1 TE in the nation, and he's got his choices down to A&M and guess who Texas....he is also considering being a dual sport athlete by playing bball for A&M. Fran went and saw him play bball last thursday during an in-home visit

and be subjected to 4 more years of losing to UT!!!

Or watch the Rose Bowl and see how UT's TE's were used often ...then head over to Austin.

All-American

He's making a visit to LSU next weekend.

Bulldog_12

He was really cool. It was fun to see him in the student section doing the yells and the fight song. It was also kinda funny, in my opinion, to give the hook em horns upside down. Now I dont know if that is his own way of saying he is leaning towards A&M..........but Ill take it. ha ha

AggieJohn

javorskie did the same thing when he played at Kyle in a playoff game this year

All-American

I wonder if it had been better to have had him between two of the lady aggies though.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

Maybe we should just send him greetings from the President of the United States, Phil....

AggieJohn

Funny cause i saw the picture like this

Originally posted by rholl
    and be subjected to 4 more years of losing to UT!!!

Or watch the Rose Bowl and see how UT's TE's were used often ...then head over to Austin.
    LOL. Or he could watch tapes of the past 15 Holiday Bowls. I think UT was in 14 of them.
    F.A.N.T.O.M. CEO

*** Ejected Player *** HighSchool Fan's Avatar

and how many bowls has a&m been in the last 14 years, or better yet, how many have they won?

AggieJohn

how many times has baylor beat texas in the past 20 years......6
    how many has bayllor beat A&M in the last 20 years..................1

*** Ejected Player *** HighSchool Fan's Avatar

Originally posted by AggieJohn
    how many times has baylor beat texas in the past 20 years......6
    how many has bayllor beat A&M in the last 20 years..................1
    ouch, that was a good one

now how many big 12 south championships has a&m had? how many bowl games have they played in and won the last 15 years.

Oh, one last thing, earlier you said that you quit. can't you stand by your own words?

AggieJohn

Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
    ouch, that was a good one

now how many big 12 south championships has a&m had? how many bowl games have they played in and won the last 15 years.

Oh, one last thing, earlier you said that you quit. can't you stand by your own words?
    caught my bad....just don't bash my school..i won't bash yours

all i'm trying to do is to report something that's going on ...don't get mad

maybe coach fran can keep this one outa jail...though he hasnt proved to anyone he could with his past recruits...

AggieJohn

Originally posted by sahen
    maybe coach fran can keep this one outa jail...though he hasnt proved to anyone he could with his past recruits...
    we had one guy who got pulled over with weed and you make a big deal out of it

just kidding, i don't condone that, but actually to my knowledge, the offseason before last when we had all those arrests, they were all Slocum's recruits and not Frans...but then again, i could be mistaken