All-American

Default Some good news 1-24-05!!

Today is the first day of high school softball practice!!

More good news is that on TCM tonight there are great silent movies on so be watching and/or have your recorders on (Probably long play with the 9 hour tapes!) Tonight see:

7:30 P.M. "The Temptress" with Greta Garbo - the Julia Roberts of her generation!

9:30 P.M. "Ace of Hearts" with Lon Channey. This is one of his greatest movies and he doesn't have makeup in it. Don't miss it!!

11:30P.M. "Camille" with Rudolpo Valentino - The Paul Newman and/or Brad Pitt of his generation!

12:45 A.M. "Laugh Clown Laugh" another great Lon Channey movie. This starts on Tuesday after midnight.

2:15 A.M. "The Rag Man" another great silent.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

Leopards,class of 75

Thanks for the good info.!!!