Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    NSUTrumpet08

Default Your Favorite Game?

Ok, we'll talk about another type of game...what is your favorite game? It can be a computer game or a game on a gaming system? Any takers?

On computer, it would have to be Age of Empires II, Command and Conquer Generals, Sim City 4.

Not really sure on any gaming system...i loved Perfect Dark on N64. I really want to try Halo 2 sometime...yeah can you believe i haven't played it yet???

Halo 2's a blast, but I still like NCAA 2005 and the original Tecmo Bowl better. Others include Kid Icarus from the OG Nintendo, Final Fantasy 3 on the Super Nintendo and Turok on PS2.
    F.A.N.T.O.M. CEO

All-American bullfrog_alumni_02's Avatar

Originally posted by big daddy russ
    [BNCAA 2005[/B]
    this is my favorite game too!!! i also like the resident evil series. im gonna buy a gamecube just to play R.E.4.

Any game that keeps me outta trouble I usually like..

not that I am a trouble-maker!

~Not keeping her opinion to herself since Oct. 2002~

pirate44

i dont play video games, but i love getting down on the floor with my 1 year old son and playing basketball with him on his "Grow to Pro" basketball goal. He's getting really good.

Originally posted by CHS_CG
    not that I am a trouble-maker!
    thats what they all say...

Originally posted by pirate44
    i dont play video games, but i love getting down on the floor with my 1 year old son and playing basketball with him on his "Grow to Pro" basketball goal. He's getting really good.
    aww thats soo cute!

*** Ejected Player ***

ncaa 05 for me im currently on my 3rd season woo woooo

Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
    thats what they all say...
    No really.. even my AIM screen name is SmileyAnGeL22486!!

yea i guess, most people do use a screen name that has SOMETHING to do w/ their personality or what they enjoy doing...mine is pwrlftng53, so i know where you are coming from. jsut remember, some angels need two horns to hold up that 24k gold halo.

Bulldog_12

Right now, I love Madden 2005 and NCAA 2005. The new game Mercenaries is growing on me. Its like GTA in a warzone. its crazy.

Metal Gear Solid Series....if you never played it ur missing out, but make sure u play number 1 (for ps1) then number 2 (Sons of Liberty, for ps2) and then number 3 (Snake Eater, for ps2) its like a movie and if u play them in that order you will not be disappointed...

*** Ejected Player ***

Socom II: US Navy Seals and NCAA Football 2005 are my favorite games right now. I can't really play games offline anymore without being bored. And I plan on getting Splinter Cell 3: Chaos Theory when it comes out.
    Last edited by Holmes_Fans; 01-21-2005 at 05:39 PM.

*** Ejected Player ***

Default Re: Your Favorite Game?

Originally posted by NSUTrumpet08
    Ok, we'll talk about another type of game...what is your favorite game? It can be a computer game or a game on a gaming system? Any takers?

On computer, it would have to be Age of Empires II, Command and Conquer Generals, Sim City 4.

Not really sure on any gaming system...i loved Perfect Dark on N64. I really want to try Halo 2 sometime...yeah can you believe i haven't played it yet???
    Have you seen the screens for AoE III? http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/...age+of+empires

Looks freakin awesome, hopefully I will get some $$$ soon and build a new computer.

CRHSeagle

On PS2 NCAA is always good, gotta love the option offense.
    On PS1 my fav. game is Metal Gear Solid.Its classic. I also like Final Fantasy VII because of the card game.