Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All-American

Default Can anyone guess?

The name of Phil C's favorite movie. Hint: It isn't Remember the Titans.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

bruce lee- return of the dragon
    or
    girls on wild
    or the godfather

All-American

All great movies but there is one that is even more of a favorte than these. Winner gets a WTG! (Way to Go!).

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

pirate44

"Ladybugs"??

JasperDog94

Dawn at Soccoro (sp?)

Originally posted by pirate44
    "Ladybugs"??

wasnt that with rodney dangerfield?

pirate44

Originally posted by raider red 2000
    wasnt that with rodney dangerfield?
    yep

All-American

Originally posted by JasperDog94
    Dawn at Soccoro (sp?)
    WTG Jasper!! Amazing recall! It is Socorro. A great movie indeed.

Phil C Cares!

All-American

Can anyone guess who the actor in the movie who played Johnny Rapp the gunfigther with a strange sense of honor.

Phil C Cares!

pirate44

Originally posted by Phil C
    Can anyone guess who the actor in the movie who played Johnny Rapp the gunfigther with a strange sense of honor.
    Alex Nicol

pirate44

for Phil C

All-American

WTG Pirate44!! It was Alex Nicol! Plus a great poster indeed!

Phil C Cares!

One of the best movies of the modern era, Phil....I'll watch anything with Mel Gibson in it--great actor, good family man.

pirate44

here's one of my favorites