Default Dre's Daily Sports Dose

Its offseason and the board is fairly slow and i thought I would see what ya'll think of a particular story in sports. Heres the topic for today

Vegas has the Pittsburgh Steelers, the host of the AFC Championship Game, as 3 point underdogs to the New England Patriots, who the Steelers beat earlier in the season. Usually, the home team is picked by at least 3 points so that turns out to be a six point swing. What are your thoughts on this

LET'S KICK SHELL
    COWABUNGA

F.A.N.T.O.M. Physician and Speech Writer

I agree w/ Vegas, how can you bet against Tom Brady? All he ever does is win the big games.

htowntransplant

something funny happened during the magic / pistons game. during halftime, a dog just showed up on the court and took a piss on the court. i know its unrelated to tom brady, but i thought it was the best thread to post it in....i didnt wanna make a new thread about a dog pissing on the magic bball court

IMO, Bellichick proved he is the best coach in the NFL after preparing last week's game plan which held Manning and the red-hot Colts offense to just 3 points. However, the Steelers play a smash-mouth, run-oriented offense. It will be interesting to see how Bellichick game plans for the Steelers after out-coaching the speed and finese style of the Colts. I say Vegas is probably right-on for this one.