Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    MARLINFAN

Default Who Will Be The Top Team In 3a Next Year

MARLIN,JASPER,CUERO,A.WYLIE,WOS,GILMER,LIBERTY HILL OR WILL A NEWCOMER ARISE

*** Ejected Player *** HighSchool Fan's Avatar

Whitesboro Bearcats

Bobcatfan4life

Bridge City will be tough.

All-American

Beware of the Howling Bear!

Thank you PPHSfan and Keith7!

All-American bullfrog_alumni_02's Avatar

Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
    Whitesboro Bearcats
    thats a nice pcik, and im gonna tell you why. because chewbacca is not a wookie. or is he, i dont know, i dont want watch star wars enough to really even care...hahaha

Starter

Default Re: Who Will Be The Top Team In 3a Next Year

Originally posted by MARLINFAN
    MARLIN,JASPER,CUERO,A.WYLIE,WOS,GILMER,LIBERTY HILL OR WILL A NEWCOMER ARISE
    Interesting.WO-S has yet to win a playoff game in 3A and your ready to throw us back in the mix..We should field a competitive team next year and if our defense improves I look for us to win that first playoff game.That's about as far as I will predict at this point in time.

marlinfan.....i really REALLY think that you need to throw Sweetwater into that mix up there.....they are going to be good

Official 'Ham' of F.A.N.T.O.M.

Leopards,class of 75

Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
    Whitesboro Bearcats
    Maybe they will make history and make the playoffs for the first time ever !

jet sweep

Silsbee will be tough again........only lose 4 or 5 on either side of the ball.....Coach McGallion has definatley got those kids playing football again.

gobblerfan02

Cuero should make the playoffs again next season, but with a young team, don't know how far they'll be able to go this time? I guess no one will know til next season!

89JDAWG

we seem to always run into cameron yoe. They always field a quality team along with Diboll.

Letterman

Silsbee will return 5 offensive starters, 4 of which made all-district( 3 o-line, 1 rb ), 6 defensive starters, 4 that made all-district ( 2 lb, 2 db ) and an undefeated JV team that has not lost a game ever. They went undefeated as 8th graders and as freshmen in that tough 4A district with PNG, Nederland, Ozen, ect. They cruised through this 3A district they played in this year as a JV team, closest game being Jasper but won by 16. Next 2 years will be very good years for Tiger football.

All-American bullfrog_alumni_02's Avatar

its always good to have a jv who has won and knows the game, but jv ball and varsity ball arent really the same. there is alot more speed and tenacity in varsity ball. you must take this into account when a team is reloading w/ a great jv team

great jv team=mediocre varsity team

Originally posted by Bobcatfan4life
    Bridge City will be tough.
    Won't they be an almost all SENIOR team. I thought I saw that some wheres...

jet sweep

Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
    its always good to have a jv who has won and knows the game, but jv ball and varsity ball arent really the same. there is alot more speed and tenacity in varsity ball. you must take this into account when a team is reloading w/ a great jv team

great jv team=mediocre varsity team
    don't think he was implying that jv ball and varsity ball are the same......where did you find the equation "great jv team = mediocre varsity team"? if that is the case, then what equals a GREAT varsity team?